PL 10.0 - Italian Renaissance Discussion Thread

Comments

• TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019

who the  asked for ruf correction
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    If I update the game between the end of today's events and gettin the rewards.
    What's going to happen? Do I get the rewards but with the new cars, do my rewards disappear ?
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    update few minutes before it ends, then you will get rewards with new cars probably
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trevor has a new pic

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Trevor has a new pic

Yet they can’t get the WRX right from day one, amateurish in the extreme. 
  • KeatingKeating Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Just what we needed... hutch offers a 1599G Cadillac carbon fiber pack just now but no pack at all for Italian Renaissance cars. Seriously, who on earth is gonna spend that much gold on a Cadillac pack right now?
    Megane IV RS is still low
    Tempo: 167
    0-60: 4,6
    Handling: 96
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Anyone noticed the 2017 Panamera's massive buff? 0-60 of only 3 seconds and four more handling points. Actually a pretty decent car now. Of course it's low now though.
    Yeah, was quite happy to see my 636 at 195/2.8/92. Will have to compare the MRA with my 636 2013 911 Turbo (201/2.9/96)
    Gsearch said:
    "Based on player suggestions"...
    Sure thing. Everyone in this forum wanted over 193? (69Lambo, 80 additional, 44Maserati) additional cars.

I would believe that they were referring to the filters and the car corrections, but I am certain that there have been a lot of people asking for Lamborghini for quite a while.
    And here I am pulling 0 Lamborghinis and 0 URs after spending 500k
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:

The UI is now fucked up on my S10 and it was fine before that.. I tried resetting the full-screen option to automatic and then forced full screen, but it didn't help
    too many gold and money.. you must use all your reserve!! :D:D:D
    I almost haven't been buying any gold offers since months I think, definitely no BMW packs, and the money I saved up since the last update haha
  • GaborBartalGaborBartal Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Is this normal...? Temporary?

Nexus 5X, API 27, Android 8.1.0 (patch notes said min. req. was raised to Android 6)

I got to this page by the app details on the installed icon. If I search for Top Drives in Play Store, Top Drives won't even come up.
    Same on 3 different emus & accounts.
    Play Store > My apps > Updates does not show any updates either.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And still these cowards hide behind a disagree button without actually saying what they disagree about. 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

who the  asked for ruf correction

Yeah that's painful. Before update is on the right
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All legendary RUFs became useless now? 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had the Glockenspiel received a handling buff? Mine is at 333 and pretty sure it wasn't 100 before. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    I really dislike the car nerfing, especially of the high tier cars. Its a big investment, Only to be renderred down to a point where you regret the fuses.
  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    IIRC, prize car is the same. 25:40 on 1 mile drag @333
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my SCR 4.2 is untouched but the turbo florio is nerfed. Seems the 4WD Rufs got MRA nerfs but RWD didn’t?
  • binnerbinner Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my SCR 4.2 is untouched but the turbo florio is nerfed. Seems the 4WD Rufs got MRA nerfs but RWD didn’t?
    The CTR3 and RT 35 both got nerfed also
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm okay, my SCR did 1 mile in 27.60 which seems the same i think? Dont remember time before but it wasn’t super fast
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh great, was the Florio MRA nerfed? It wasn't even that fast. Mine is sitting at 636 , so annoying.

• NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Hutch and their **** nerfs, completely pointless upgrading anything in this piece of **** game anymore, just save gold and ticket spam instead, aye good one. 

You think that's bad, the Rt 35 was murdered as well. It's 2.5 seconds slower on the mile too. 

Edit: Didn't see that someone else had posted the time for it
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭

• KeatingKeating Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Me neither. That’s very odd 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    We had this car before? Never saw it till now. 

+10 handling than Mehari but RWD so not really any better but 3 rq higher
  • Twinkie_eeTwinkie_ee Posts: 190 ✭✭✭
    Is this normal...? Temporary?

Nexus 5X, API 27, Android 8.1.0 (patch notes said min. req. was raised to Android 6)

I got to this page by the app details on the installed icon. If I search for Top Drives in Play Store, Top Drives won't even come up.
    Same on 3 different emus & accounts.
    Play Store > My apps > Updates does not show any updates either.
    Worked now?

Maybe try to download via amazon app store if not