Scoobydoo candy man glockenspiel

grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
so I know it got a buff, but it’s still insufficient IMHO.

no data because the car has never been tested anywhere but this result isn’t plausible imho.

More BHP, more torques, higher top speed and less weight.  How in the name of bonepart’s **** does an mc-12, no matter how tuned, have it beat on any asphalt track, anywhere, ever?

Comments

• PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    nice topic name btw. 10/10
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 358 ✭✭✭

no data because the car has never been tested anywhere but this result isn’t plausible imho.

More BHP, more torques, higher top speed and less weight.  How in the name of bonepart’s **** does an mc-12, no matter how tuned, have it beat on any asphalt track, anywhere, ever?
    The car already is pretty op and has enormous drag (as you might notice from the incredibly high handling) so it won't go fast on a straight.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

The car already is pretty op and has enormous drag (as you might notice from the incredibly high handling) so it won't go fast on a straight.
    I'm not suggesting it be out dragging buggati's, but this is tokyo loop Vs an mc-12.  I'm calling shenanigans on the mc-12 winning unless the scg has to make a pitstop.
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 358 ✭✭✭

I'm not suggesting it be out dragging buggati's, but this is tokyo loop Vs an mc-12.  I'm calling shenanigans on the mc-12 winning unless the scg has to make a pitstop.
    Mc12 certainly needs a nerf but I haven't done enough research on it.

I dunno, I'm not an aero engineer, but The wing on the scg seems pretty small (in context at least) ... I'd assume most of its downforce is coming from the diffuser which looks vast, and has a much smaller impact on drag.  YMMV.

I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse here, but I might as well gear up again.  Either the SCG needs it's stats nerfed or its performance buffed, seems to me with the given stats this should be the twisty equivalent of a Chiron.

An 800bhp 1100kg aero car with a higher top speed, 200 more bhp, 200 more torques, one more point of handling and 30mph higher top speed should not be losing this race.  No way, no how.
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Problem is you need some actual data in order to get something corrected. Unless you can find some 1/4 mile data, 0-100 mph data, etc., the correction team can't correct it. 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    Its 200 kgs lighter and has 200 more hp and torque than a McLaren 12C, yet loses 1 mile (and I think 1/2 mile)
    And? We all know the SCG is MRAn't. We just need actual data that proves it isn't MRAn't and that its performance is incorrect. And I don't mean by using logic. We need actual evidence from a credible source. 
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    Keep also in mind that the McLaren is 3 stars and yours is only 1 star (So 111 ?) The engine upgrade does help the traction under the wet.

https://jalopnik.com/the-glickenhaus-scg003s-is-a-road-car-that-will-rip-you-1787664110

They say cornering is where the car is the best..

"Zero to 62 MPH will be achieved in less than three seconds and the top speed will be more than 217 MPH, the company says. And if you’re wondering why the top speed is lower than a regular old McLaren F1, even though it has more than 100 more horsepower, all of the McLaren’s fan-assisted aerodynamics won’t provide that sort of cornering grip."

Saying its logical that's more horsepower equal faster is right on the straight line, but sometimes, circuit have corners....

And the car have 2200pounds on downforce,

PS : You can try to run it on the Nurburgring inisde the game ! (Keeping in mind you are 111, and the driver may change stuff too)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB_Qa_PgSTo

Imo the SCG should probably be faster. Unfortunately, logic alone doesn't get anything noted for correction. Otherwise the Furai would've been noted a long time ago. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noted
    Well I guess logic alone does get something corrected. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20
    JaguarDTM said:
    Well I guess logic alone does get something corrected. 
    And real world testing data provided by the manufacturer which has been passed along to Hutch
    @TopDrives40778 Is it noted for a MRA buff? Just to make sure.