• samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 852 ✭✭✭✭✭
     HeissRod said:
    What's your tune?  Mine is 699.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    My Acura has had a little bit more use, but roughly same win ratio

My NSX broke down a long time ago 

• Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I see you guys posting your garage stats, so here is mine, around 2 years of playing on this account, (started mid january 2018):

Note that most of the cars are 3.0/3.0/2.0 or different, depends on the use of the car really, but they just need the last stage cash upgrades really to be maxed
    Now to the most used cars:
    Mclaren 12C:

Havent really wanted to upgrade it beyond stage 1 mostly because of the rain tracks.
    Mazda 787B:

GLE63S:

Maxed it 330, this car really needs a mra boost for the sake of justice
    And lastly the MG Metro:

Also note that Im f2p.
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 8
    edited December 2019
    So if we missed season 1 (for an Austin), and didn't manage to get 2 VW 1966, no chance to compete for a reward / prize car until next September with end of Season 3 Arc 1??
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should have been made as extra rounds for people with Austins, not an req for the prize car. 
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    How does it look like, will the Challenge Season 2 Arc 2 start next week?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 431 ✭✭✭
    ojleroux said:
    How does it look like, will the Challenge Season 2 Arc 2 start next week?
    Season 2 challenge is every 4th week. Now we will have next VW type2 van to collect 3 times
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every 4 weeks should have had it start today, as the last weekly challenge, which ended with the weekend challenge awarding the Mini, started on December 8th.  Hopefully we'll see it next week.
    Yeah, probably because of holidays one week is extra. But if to check main posted info about season, then it is said that next car(NSX) will be given in March and Lambo at June. And by calendar they still have couple weeks extra.

P.S. I have Mini for 24 days like all of us and it still has 0 races.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    I maxed it last week and used it for an RQ filler
    HeissRod said:
    REALAIS said:
    I maxed it last week and used it for an RQ filler
    I dont have so many High RQ cars, so I dont need so many fillers.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Katie arc 2 should be starting tonight shouldn't it? Any details coming for it?
    edited January 10
    Blue2moro said:
    @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Katie arc 2 should be starting tonight shouldn't it? Any details coming for it?
    Weekly challenge never starts Friday.
    First we need to get next VW van to get weekend challenge.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Yeah, I get that. The last 3 were run every 4th weekend which would mean it was due this weekend. Would be nice to know if there's any details on why it isn't running.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 10
    Blue2moro said:
    REALAIS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Yeah, I get that. The last 3 were run every 4th weekend which would mean it was due this weekend. Would be nice to know if there's any details on why it isn't running.
    The next arc should start on Sunday evening. There we'll get a prize Camper van, and then next weekend (Friday evening) the bonus challange where you'll need the new prize Camper. If I'm not mistaken.
    What might have confused you is that the last arc weekly challange started on Dec 8th, and we had 4 non-arc challanges since then (one more than usual).
    Blue2moro said:
    REALAIS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    I would say, because of Holidays Hutch didnt do Arc 2 challenge on time and skipped for , hopefully, one week.  But even with running late, by the posted calendar we are still on time to get Next prize car in March and Lambo on June.

And why are you focusing on weekend challenge? VW vans are won by regular challenge which starts in Sundays.

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    REALAIS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    I would say, because of Holidays Hutch didnt do Arc 2 challenge on time and skipped for , hopefully, one week.  But even with running late, by the posted calendar we are still on time to get Next prize car in March and Lambo on June.

And why are you focusing on weekend challenge? VW vans are won by regular challenge which starts in Sundays.

Nobody cares about the VW vans other than for getting access to the weekend challenge... which is one of the few events that actually awards decent prizes 👍