YouTube - October Q and A - 08102019
Win a Top Drives Carbon Fiber Pack (the “Competition”)
Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is being promoted and operated by Hutch Games Limited (“Hutch”).
2. The Competition is open to anyone except Hutch employees, and anyone Hutch deems to be connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
3. By entering the Competition, the Entrants agree and confirm:
a. to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and
b. that their full name and YouTube account name may be released if they win a prize;
c. each Entrant consents to Hutch sending them news and marketing about Hutch products.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The Competition will run for a period of fourteen (14) days opening at 15:00 BST on 8th October 2019 and closing at 15:00 BST on 22nd October 2019 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be considered.
6. In order to enter the Competition, the entry must be made by the Entrant via October Q&A on the Top Drives YouTube channel form ( Click here) prior to the Closing Date.
7. Entrants must submit their question in the comments section of the October Q&A (2019) on the Top Drives YouTube channel for Hutch to answer during November Q&A Episode (2019) Top Drives Show. In the event an Entrant’s question is selected and answered during November Q&A Episode (2019) of the show, the respective Entrant will receive a prize as per clause 10. Entry details will be explained in the video and posted in the comments section via October Q&A (2019) of the Top Drives Show on YouTube.
8. The Competition will run on YouTube, but may be promoted by Hutch on other channels where fans will be directed to the Hutch TV YouTube channel to enter.
9. After the Closing Date, up to five (5) winning entrants (“Winners”) will be selected by a panel of judges made up from Hutch employees and appointed as judges for this Competition by Hutch. Such Winners will be selected based on the creativity and usefulness to the questions to the Top Drives community etc.
10. The Winner’s prize is a Top Drives carbon fiber pack - this is an in-game item.
11. Hutch will reply to the winning questions in the comments section of YouTube and ask any Winners to send their contact details to us via: https://hutch.helpshift.com/a/top-drives/. If the email address of any Winner does not match their YouTube name, Hutch may ask said Winner to provide a valid form of identification.
12. There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. Hutch accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prize. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Hutch reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. The substituted prize shall be at Hutch’s sole discretion.
13. Hutch excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the Entrant arising from his or her entry into the Competition or occurring to any Winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
14. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Hutch reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Competition or the prize at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. The Competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
17. Promoter: Hutch Games Limited, 44-46 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4HH, United Kingdom.