My Feedback on Rebel Racer

I enjoy the game, however the races are too short.
It is ridiculous that I have the money, but dont have enough pp to max out my cars. As a result, I am stuck in the game and cant beat the car on the ladder race. I am not even close.
I will now have to grind out 450,000 to buy another vehicle.
This is a game, should be fun...now it seems a bit of a task

Comments

• VolvoVolvo Posts: 5
    Also, all the fusion stuff is too complicated...this game needs to be simplified...otherwise I would just play ps4.
    I dont understand why you make it so hard to play the cars we want. 
    I have no idea what imports are or how to get them...I am trying to relax, not achieve a diploma in gaming lol
    Dont even get me started on fusion credits
  • rockbertrockbert Posts: 7
    I agree. Fusion credits is something I’ve never seen. Ladder winning is impossible. 500k of money now. Only possible way is perhaps buy the Bugatti that costs 2 million. I don’t know. The game is getting tiresome 
    Just saved up $400,000 for the Ford GT...however I cant use it because I haven't unlocked the "S" courses. Over this game now.
  • D3nzelloD3nzello Posts: 9
    I actually enjoy the short races, you can jump right into another race when you lose and beat the frustration....
    otherwise Im really looking forward for more pvp in this game, infact this game should be ALL about pvp, its basically yelling for it
    so yeah after a few hours of playing I really do miss the pvp option...the pve grind gets boring, the usage of player (driving) skill is nearly irrelevant, all you need is the stongest car; guess thats where the actual (and only time) strat kicks in, proper fusing and upgrades.
    furthermore the limited availability of cars (7 in each tier) will make it kind of one-sided mid-term...when people will figure out the best specs and cars in each tier you gonna have 90% of the same cars in the pvp races I assume.
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 118 admin
    Hello,
    We will be bringing PvP and PvE events back into the game with far more regularity very soon. By playing PvP and PvE events you'll find you can more up the Tiers with more ease as you unlock augments for improving your cars.
    edited November 7
    sounds great Katie!
    2 more questions tho:
    1.) any plans of adding more and more cars in the future?
    2.) any chance to buy unlimited fuel for cash at some point? (i.e 50 bucks for unlimited or w/e is appropiate)
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 118 admin
    D3nzello said:
    sounds great Katie!
    2 more questions tho:
    1.) any plans of adding more and more cars in the future?
    2.) any chance to buy unlimited fuel for cash at some point? (i.e 50 bucks for unlimited or w/e is appropiate)

1) More cars are planned!
    2) No, I don't think the team will do this as Cash can be farmed in the game easily and gold takes longer to aquire.