Skip to content

Random Flex Thread

Comments

• TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    TD42792 said:

Sorry guys, just saw your posts.
    Hand was:
    - SR mustang 996 (wins hairpin over 969)
    - manta400 rally 969
    - ram rebel 969
    - swift rally 969
    - new beetle rsi 969

Not impossible but hard to beat
    I had the same hand except of the mustang, where I used the RQ38 Jalpa instead. Was the mustang superior to that? I seem to underestimate that car.

Yes I am pretty sure it is better. It is a high rq SR vs jalpa being a rare.
    I also remember the manta400rally winning over the jalpa.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 828 ✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    This mustang is surprising yes, even with only 86 handling !

I am looking for the New Beetle RSi !
    Post edited by AslanV on
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm expecting the difficulty to ramp up now.

• 0171801718 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

My round 20 drop was good so my random flex is now having all of my UR and Epic CotW Cars as dupes, except the prize cars of course. Also, those are all American. I'm not focusing on US Cars so im in pain during this challenge...

When it gets harder now I will have to choose between spending some of my Cash on ceramics to obtain UR cars to upgrade my Epics or to buy the elite bundle and hope for the best...or I could give up.
    01718 said:

My round 20 drop was good so my random flex is now having all of my UR and Epic CotW Cars as dupes, except the prize cars of course. Also, those are all American. I'm not focusing on US Cars so im in pain during this challenge...

When it gets harder now I will have to choose between spending some of my Cash on ceramics to obtain UR cars to upgrade my Epics or to buy the elite bundle and hope for the best...or I could give up.
    My 2 carbon drops were the viper rt10 and the red ultra mustang. Thankfully I started with a decent garage

• DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭

i am expecting at least 3 of the jags to have 7-8 upgrades on them
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    With the elite+other store pack, the few challenge CFs, the Premium event packs, plus two CF with gold I kinda got super lucky wth epic drops... (Already had a stingray and BOSS)

If the last stage is 5 city tracks I am ready...
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    Karhgath said:
    With the elite+other store pack, the few challenge CFs, the Premium event packs, plus two CF with gold I kinda got super lucky wth epic drops... (Already had a stingray and BOSS)

If the last stage is 5 city tracks I am ready...
    got the opposite luck..... got sweet FA with my 3 xCF and the pack i bought
    This why i refuse to spend old on it, I don't want that much Mustang red....

Already have the blue, and quite sure I will note have the Viper
    Ok it REALLY is a random flex if you tell us you bought the 7000 Gold Bundle and several others not knowing what you actually will need for the final rounds :D.
    01718 said:
    Ok it REALLY is a random flex if you tell us you bought the 7000 Gold Bundle and several others not knowing what you actually will need for the final rounds :D.
    I'm holding off buying it myself just in case i don't need it, although i'm 90% sure i will need to
  • JayJay Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    In the last race, monaco hairpin wet, what do you use?
    mauro07 said:
    I used the 4wd lambo
    Time to flex again. I tried to get some B-food... Got some high rq audis instead. Of course, only the useless ones.

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    Time to flex again. I tried to get some B-food... Got some high rq audis instead. Of course, only the useless ones.

Unlucky, but you can still sell, buy ceramics and hope for Bs. I wouldnt call Rs6 useless, though just a shadow of its medium past

mauro07 said:
    Stingray 333 also works
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:

Unlucky, but you can still sell, buy ceramics and hope for Bs. I wouldnt call Rs6 useless, though just a shadow of its medium past

Wouldn’t sell those at all - never sell anything higher than rare TBH. The epic food is much more valuable than a potential chance for a B from a ceramic.
    01718 said:

Wouldn’t sell those at all - never sell anything higher than rare TBH. The epic food is much more valuable than a potential chance for a B from a ceramic.

01718 said:

Tbh I wasn't sure if Andreas was being serious about this. (I would rather sell the really useless Porsche 959 but haven't done this either since 381 days...) 

01718 said:
    01718 said:

01718 said:

Tbh I wasn't sure if Andreas was being serious about this. (I would rather sell the really useless Porsche 959 but haven't done this either since 381 days...) 

Sarcasm in written form often fails to deliver ;). Suely @0178 knows about the value of epic food and will do the right thing here.

• lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    exactly 10000 trophies
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do we get a free plastic or what?  Gotta start smurfing now, as this next trophy bracket is gonna be killer. 👀

HeissRod said:
    Do we get a free plastic or what?  Gotta start smurfing now, as this next trophy bracket is gonna be killer. 👀

Robin will call and sing a lil song. Congrats mate.

I have always been selling those useless Bugattis, but now that I have both prize cars I might want to change my attitude.

Weird flex, but single digit luckiness (for Aluminium)

• willcf15willcf15 Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 27
    The whales had better watch out, I've collected every (non-prize) uncommon from the ER update

🙃
    Thought I was doing well with 5 of these, but you clearly have me beaten with 7!
    All the prize cars...