Halloween Spooktacular (Event)

Comments

• bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch, any chance of some spooky offers? the free pack variety being preferable  B)
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm totally confused now. I see two haloween events, but one of them has a regular ceramic for top 2 as a prize. Also I see the qualifier is for the Renault again. What the hell is going on?
  • binnerbinner Posts: 654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity are the brackets 300 people or 500?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Will both events run side by side?!?!
    Guess not, so did everyone who entered the 1st event get rewards?
    I entered the first event didn’t get the reward and the event didn’t finish too!! The second event comes and goes like a ghost
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt enter the 1st event, now I only see one. So everyone who entered gets a bonus event?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cant enter 2nd event, you get server error. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    And my first event is still a conv. Non-Legendaries event lol
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And my first event is still a conv. Non-Legendaries event lol
    It was Conv/RWD a few minutes ago, now it's Conv/NoLegend again. Total mess.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People on igf play against hands with 4wd cars
    So yeah, I'll just leave it til tomorrow then
  • jigajiga Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine works fine.  Original event ended.  Received my dirty little aluminium pack.  Event restarted with 5 x convertible, 5 x rwd.

Brackets 300 @binner
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t enter any of them, no matter what hand I put in, just get the error. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    Mine works fine.  Original event ended.  Received my dirty little aluminium pack.  Event restarted with 5 x convertible, 5 x rwd.

Brackets 300 @binner
    Yeah looks like Asian server is fine.
    Its broken at the moment. Entered event, played 3 tickets, criteria changed to no legendaries and getting server error since. Tried few times restarting and cant play last 2 tickets. 
    jiga said:

Brackets 300 @binner
    Awesome brackets full and I can beat everyone around me 👍
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    jiga said:

Brackets 300 @binner
    what are you running?
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This seems to be working so far... But early doors. I'm gonna max the lambo and McLaren. Just trying to decide on final tunes. 
    sinner said:
    This seems to be working so far... But early doors. I'm gonna max the lambo and McLaren. Just trying to decide on final tunes. 
    I have two maxed RS500 but the lack of TC makes them a poor choice in this event. Although I haven't tried tbh
    How does rq20 maybach do on drags? Might be nice rq saver. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lotus GT4 has TC and ABS, thinking of running that over a 2nd std caterham - unless anyone can tell me otherwise??

Any brackets open? Tier one is pretty small for 300 people, don’t want a crowd
    binner said:
    jiga said:

Brackets 300 @binner
    what are you running?

Looks like I spoke too soon as well. I've taken a couple losses but I think it just depends on how cards are played. That rq15 muira roadster is a great rq save for test bowl it looks like. And if course I don't have one
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean yeah the event is nice and so on, but only 1-3 for the top prize is a little bit Meh for a special event...

Nevermind, it's been a blessing that I went out tonight to party instead of playing this game and bothering about multiple errors again. Cheers!

Can't even enter. 2nd restriction keeps altering between no legendaries and RWD.
    edited November 2019
    I joined my bracket as 49th and it took just 45 minutes to fill up, pretty fast.
    And someone uses a Miray!?! Is this some Halloween trick?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 570 ✭✭✭
    He put his Miray hand before x5 RWD restriction was put in place. It was non-Legendaries by mistake I guess

• viddy1viddy1 Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Anyone here with me? 
    edited November 2019
    REALAIS said:
    He put his Miray hand before x5 RWD restriction was put in place. It was non-Legendaries by mistake I guess

Even when Hutch ups like this happen you try to justify it. For me it feels a bit unfair to other players if some have their own restrictions. I joined hours after the event started, from the speed it filled up its a 3rd or 4th generation bracket
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one has the highest chances in your opinion? I *could* max the lambo but I don't really want to invest 15 URs for a 4th F1 (even if I don't have an LM yet)

Which one has the highest chances in your opinion? I *could* max the lambo but I don't really want to invest 15 URs for a 4th F1 (even if I don't have an LM yet)

I'm using something similar to hand two. 15-0 in my bracket so far