Halloween Spooktacular (Event)

1234689

Comments

  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone tested these two against each other in this event? unfortunately the tracks I'm most interested in are not available in the campaign. Someone mentioned the infiniti wins on monaco hairpin though.

    Caterham Seven 270Infiniti G37
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone tested these two against each other in this event? unfortunately the tracks I'm most interested in are not available in the campaign. Someone mentioned the infiniti wins on monaco hairpin though.

    Caterham Seven 270Infiniti G37
    Caterham wins car park, thats all I know. 
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    Nei_Viv said:
    Hi anyone here want to work together?

    I'm in your bracket, want to work for a top3? BTW, looking at those hands, i think that we might have the least competitive bracket out of them all
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 38 ✭✭
    somebody with me here and wanna work together??
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    anyone tested these two against each other in this event? unfortunately the tracks I'm most interested in are not available in the campaign. Someone mentioned the infiniti wins on monaco hairpin though.

    Caterham Seven 270Infiniti G37
    Caterham wins car park, thats all I know. 

    Infiniti wins Loop.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    MSteeL said:
    anyone tested these two against each other in this event? unfortunately the tracks I'm most interested in are not available in the campaign. Someone mentioned the infiniti wins on monaco hairpin though.

    Caterham Seven 270Infiniti G37
    Caterham wins car park, thats all I know. 

    Infiniti wins Loop.
    and Overpass
  • LikeWikeLikeWike Posts: 54 ✭✭✭


    Anyone in this bracket wanna work together? First time I've ever had a shot at something like this.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very specific question. But does anyone know if a 699 Mclaren slr roadster draws 969 on test bowl or does it lose? 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Very specific question. But does anyone know if a 699 Mclaren slr roadster draws 969 on test bowl or does it lose? 
    I don't know specifically about this car, but does 699 ever win on test bowl?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    binner said:
    Very specific question. But does anyone know if a 699 Mclaren slr roadster draws 969 on test bowl or does it lose? 
    I don't know specifically about this car, but does 699 ever win on test bowl?
    Pagani Huayra
  • binnerbinner Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    binner said:
    Very specific question. But does anyone know if a 699 Mclaren slr roadster draws 969 on test bowl or does it lose? 
    I don't know specifically about this car, but does 699 ever win on test bowl?
    I don't think it ever wins, I'm just wondering if it'll draw 969 because 699 will win on highway and I believe mountain incline road. So it could get my +50 on those two sets and draw another two. But if it'll lose on test bowl then I need to 969 it because I need to draw on that set
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually 969 wins Testbowl over 699. The few extra mph seem to make the difference. I have no data about the Mclaren, dont own it.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    HeissRod said:
    binner said:
    Very specific question. But does anyone know if a 699 Mclaren slr roadster draws 969 on test bowl or does it lose? 
    I don't know specifically about this car, but does 699 ever win on test bowl?
    I don't think it ever wins, I'm just wondering if it'll draw 969 because 699 will win on highway and I believe mountain incline road. So it could get my +50 on those two sets and draw another two. But if it'll lose on test bowl then I need to 969 it because I need to draw on that set
    If it helps, this was during PL 8.0.  Maybe someone else has a 699.  Too bad I only have the speeds and not the time + speed.

    996 SLR McLaren Roadster - 192 mph
    969 SLR McLaren Roadster - 191 mph


  • binnerbinner Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    binner said:
    HeissRod said:
    binner said:
    Very specific question. But does anyone know if a 699 Mclaren slr roadster draws 969 on test bowl or does it lose? 
    I don't know specifically about this car, but does 699 ever win on test bowl?
    I don't think it ever wins, I'm just wondering if it'll draw 969 because 699 will win on highway and I believe mountain incline road. So it could get my +50 on those two sets and draw another two. But if it'll lose on test bowl then I need to 969 it because I need to draw on that set
    If it helps, this was during PL 8.0.  Maybe someone else has a 699.  Too bad I only have the speeds and not the time + speed.

    996 SLR McLaren Roadster - 192 mph
    969 SLR McLaren Roadster - 191 mph


    So if anyone has a 699 one or sees one in test bowl we could maybe figure it out. Although sometimes on test bowl cars finish with the same speed but one still wins. I might just go with 969 it's probably the safer bet
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right.  As far as I can tell, that's when the time comes in.  Either that or there are decimals that we can't see.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    LikeWike said:


    Anyone in this bracket wanna work together? First time I've ever had a shot at something like this.
    I am here. And i saw @GilTrucks
  • LikeWikeLikeWike Posts: 54 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    I am here. And i saw @GilTrucks
    What's your ign? 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    LikeWike said:
    mazeoops said:
    I am here. And i saw @GilTrucks
    What's your ign? 
    Coffeebreak.
    @loxodromic joined as well
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭✭
    Do you know which tune of Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster is faster in this event drags between 633 and 363? I can drop only one fuse i it...

  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jaco, anyone else with us?
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Do you know which tune of Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster is faster in this event drags between 633 and 363? I can drop only one fuse i it...

    I have mine 363, I'll note some times when my tickets refresh.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    rei348 said:
    Do you know which tune of Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster is faster in this event drags between 633 and 363? I can drop only one fuse i it...

    I have mine 363, I'll note some times when my tickets refresh.
    Thank you!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    Do you know which tune of Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster is faster in this event drags between 633 and 363? I can drop only one fuse i it...

    Only 2 sets from my 5 tickets
    1/2 mile 17:06
    1/4 mile 11:33

  • Richter7Richter7 Posts: 85 ✭✭
    Anyone knows when there is starting a new EU bracket?
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 403 ✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    LikeWike said:
    mazeoops said:
    I am here. And i saw @GilTrucks
    What's your ign? 
    Coffeebreak.
    @loxodromic joined as well

    @mazeoops @loxodromic @LikeWikeI'm not attacking any of you. My hand is not all that. Let's see how it goes.
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    @Jaco, anyone else with us?
    Hi @Ozzman
    Yeah, we have @Kasplant also with us
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thing is a life saver. 



    It's great for test bowl buy doesn't it get hammered on the non test bowl sets?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    This thing is a life saver. 



    It's great for test bowl buy doesn't it get hammered on the non test bowl sets?
    It gets beat pretty badly yeh, 2 test bowl sets though and the low RQ let’s me run others that can make up the difference on the other sets. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    @Twinkie_ee got banned from the forum because he posted which cars may hide under the headlights on the banner for this event, he even added its just a guess. Jeez Hutch... Free speech and so?
    He is looking for coop in this event, any friendlies around?

Sign In or Register to comment.