Halloween Spooktacular (Event)

12345679»

Comments

• lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Wish Hutch would sort their servers out. I'm on the tier 2 border and already can't play. Hello spinning circle
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    TGPD said:

Thanks to everyone who made this possible. I've pulled out a significant have between me and Rocky Tsoi. Should be a problem for @rei348 to deal with ;)

@floop200 Thanks for your friends Dhyaz and Alex, they've been pretty consistent in not hitting me :) Looking forward to collaborating in future events as well. I'm going to change my name shortly after this event to TGPD Officer-Clarkson (in part because I'm afraid that Rocky will return with a vengeance...).
    Well... A bit of help dealing with him will be appreciated!!!
    Did it! Thank you for the help! The green porsche will be a nightmare in the future since I don't have it, but the F1 is a dream! :smiley:
  • RawelRawel Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, finaly a good 90s car. But only rq20 caterham in a cf
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m so **** tired of this game now, **** it!!! And **** the servers!!! Waking up 3.20 **** AM (T-40) to play some **** Halloween event and what happens? **** Servers stop working for 5 minutes in late minutes of the event!! Result, place 11!!!
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers Hutch for a mint popup event. Can only applaud the extra effort.

Sure I'm happier due to the results but the event is still to be commended.

• lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    Woaaahhh !! what just happened ...
    My Porsche hand just took a serious upgrade.
    (Also, the GT3 RS is 303, right?)
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't all finals be like this
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Got it! Mostly thanks to @Nei_Viv
    Someone tried to buy his way up the order in the last 10 minutes, with a hand even worse than mine was, but i managed to outbuy him, lol.
    Got an rq20 jag from a CF, but still really happy
    Also, winning this car just multiplied the amount of legendaries in my garage by 1.5
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    TD42792 said:
    @Antoun, if you are reading this... happy to coop but you have to let me know
    Hi I’m very rarely on the forum now, I will feed you my last tickets to overtake Maestro Milan.
    Hey man, cool, made it in the end, thanks for the help! That was one hell of a battle for 1h. I knew MM would buy tickets like crazy... but so can I, ahah

• rei348rei348 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Why don't all finals be like this
    Super quiet ending. ROcky gave up I think, and below us we had only very friendly forumers :smile:
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Woaaahhh !! what just happened ...
    My Porsche hand just took a serious upgrade.
    (Also, the GT3 RS is 303, right?)
    GT3RS is a definite 699 even for the second one.

got the F1 too, completing the F1 collection. another epic in the carbon, 3rd today, what a weird day. 
  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    What, iz over? Damn t3, could beat lots of people, just saved some tickets.
    Place 13 :-(
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Hutch, this was a nice treat. I was with @starpino77 and the guy on top unknowingly also agreed on building a gap, this way we all passed 1k points earlier today. Player at 4th wanted the green Porsche so we had no problems sorting it out.
    Rq 20 already forgotten in the pack.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

3000 gold for a legendary and a CF worth it though
    Lol what kind of bracket is this 
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Great for the T1 and 2 guys, but the T3 guys get penalized with 250 trophies for getting a useless car and Ceramic 😒
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭

First minute entry, wont do it again lol
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

One with ticket buying fools
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    With this event my McLaren street started. First I won this F1 LM. Then three weeks later on last Friday I got the F1 GT out of a 5xcf and today I got the 650S out of a ceramic. So 3 McLaren in one month. I love it ;-)
    Maybe there’s a chance for the next McLaren in next weekends finals :-)

• WoutWout Posts: 11
    REALAIS said:
    Today received! 
    I also got this. I assume it is because there where two events, one normal and one messed up event. Why we get the rewards now might be because they are fixing the problem where some playeres did not recieve the rewards when they updated to PL11.1
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    i got this reward  @ 16:13 yesterday when trying in vain to access events that have been locked since saturday 07:30......then server error again......