Forum Competition - 31/10/2019
Win some Top Drives in-game Carbon Fiber pack, Garage slots and T-shirt – (the “Competition”)
Terms and Conditions
1. The Competition is being promoted and operated by Hutch Games Limited (“Hutch”).
2. The Competition is open to anyone except Hutch employees, and anyone Hutch deems to be connected with the Competition (“Entrants”).
3. By entering the Competition, the Entrants agree and confirm:
a. to be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and
b. that their full name and social media account name (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube social media channels) may be released if they win a prize;
c. each Entrant consents to Hutch sending them news and marketing about Hutch products.
4. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The Competition will run for a period of ten (8) days opening at 12:00 GMT on Thursday 31st October 2019 and closing at 11:59am GMT on 08th November 2019 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be considered.
6. The Competition will run on the Top Drives Vanilla Forums, but may also be promoted by Hutch via other channels including but not limited to community Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, where players will be directed to the forums to enter.
7. In order to enter the Competition on the forums, the Entrant will need to do the following prior to the Closing Date: (i) Tell us the following about your own real life car: Make, Model, Year, Top Drives Game RQ. If the car is not in the game, tell us what RQ you think it would be.;
For bonus points: (i) Submit at least 3 photos of your car that are all different. This will give you 3 bonus points. (ii) Post your own original video footage of your car that's at least 15 seconds long. For some inspiration, you can do a walk around of the car, show us the engine bay, the interior. Maybe have someone film you doing a legal and safe drive-by? This will give you 2 bonus points.
8. After the Closing Date, Hutch staff will vote on which entry they deem the winner. Each vote from a Hutch Team member is equal to 1 point. The winner is the submission with the most points collectively. In the event of a tie, all tied, top scoring posts will be eligible for the top prize.
Two runners up will receive Top drives T-Shirts.
9. Hutch will contact any Winner via direct message on the forums and such Winners will be asked to send details to: [email protected] If the email address of any Winner does not match their social media name, Hutch may ask such Winner to provide a valid form of identification.
10. The Winner’s prize shall be a Top drives T-Shirt, 5 Garage Slots and 1 Carbon Fiber pack for use in Top Drives only, as detailed in the respective forum post.
11. The decision by Hutch staff shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into in respect of such decision.
12. There is no cash alternative and the prizes will not be transferable. Hutch accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prize. If a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Hutch reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. The substituted prize shall be at Hutch’s sole discretion.
13. Hutch excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the Entrant arising from his or her entry into the Competition or occurring to any Winner arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
14. Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Hutch reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Competition or the prize at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
16. The Competition is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
17. Promoter: Hutch Games Limited, 44-46 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4HH, United Kingdom.