First Impressions

TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
Game's really laggy. I'm on a mid-high tier phone and it occasionally only manages around 2fps. 
Steering feels choppy. Why no tilt? Please add that in an update.
Controls are too simple. It's like Top Drives but without the fun factor.
Nice Cars though.
Game feels simple. It's like CSR Racing but with turns. It's not exciting at all. The only thing I can do is smash into my opponents immediately.

Comments

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galaxy S9+ here and just downloaded as I got the notification from play store. Raced to 1st boss and no lagging yet for me.
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 118 admin
    I'm surprised you're experiencing lag @TGPD regardless of phone. We scale the graphics to avoid a drop in framerates.
    Can you let me know the device and country you're in? I'll pass details on to the dev team.
  • Hutch_IanHutch_Ian Posts: 232 Wrenchman
    edited November 12
    TGPD said:
    Game's really laggy. I'm on a mid-high tier phone and it occasionally only manages around 2fps. 
    Steering feels choppy. Why no tilt? Please add that in an update.
    Controls are too simple. It's like Top Drives but without the fun factor.
    Nice Cars though.
    Game feels simple. It's like CSR Racing but with turns. It's not exciting at all. The only thing I can do is smash into my opponents immediately.
    The game should be maintaining a fairly solid frame-rate but if you let us know your device we can investigate further.

Where does the steering feel choppy? In the straights, the corners or both? Do you mean the 'wiggle' as you exit a drift corner?

Tilt simply wasn't a priority, the majority of players seemed just fine with left/right inputs but we are considering all options.

I'm not entirely sure about the crossover between Top Drives. Top Drives is a strategy game where you have to make decisions based on shown stats without any time pressure. This is a much more action driven racing game, what is the level of complexity you think would bring up the level of fun?

We do have nice cars!

The game is a casual racing title and designed to be simple to play but difficult to master. Once we get some PvP Events up and running I think you'll see the complexity of the races and how the line you take along with your timing makes a big difference.

Thanks for your feedback!