Garage Bug Replication: Incorrect car Images/Stats after applying filters

Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
edited February 24 in General Discussion
Hi All,

We have been made aware of a garage bug by players. The bug results in the wrong car images and/or car information showing on cards after you apply filters.

The steps were have for re-creating the issue are:

- Boot TD on Device
- Select My Cars (Garage)
- Filter to find a car, in this case (Ram Dodge Ramcharger)
- Observe that the Ramcharger is appearing as an Evo

However, we have not been able to recreate the issue with the above steps

We'd like more information from players that are experiencing this issue. Do you have different steps to reproduce?
If you can reproduce, what OS and device are you using?
Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happens randomly in my case, seems to depend on timing. Possibly a caching issue? 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Gladly I can't manage to reproduce it.
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    I like this post, though im surprised as this bug really is old news and i dont think it is game-breaking as some of the other issues.
    Are you working on a hotfix for the overfilling bugs?
    The team have been trying to replicate this bug for some time. We'd like to resolve it but can't do this without being able to replicate it so we're reaching out for more information from anyone that can help.

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    I had that bug many times,  I dont think its possible to replicate at will. Everything I do to correct that is open "filters" and press "OK" again , and its back to normal. Its like same issue when wrong car picture appears in events for opponents hand.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen this bug in a while.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I haven't seen this bug in a while.
    I would agree. For maybe 2 weeks i havent encounter this bug. But it wasnt big issue for me in first place.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It isn't a big issue. It's just a visual glitch that happens from time to time. I don't think it's a point of contention.
  • baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    It isn't a big issue. It's just a visual glitch that happens from time to time. I don't think it's a point of contention.
    Yep & it's quickly rectified by hitting Filters -> OK.