Stuck on tier A...

I think I am stuck at tier A. I can’t beat the 6th race with Boss Shep. My car is at max stage, I can keep it perfectly on line, I can run a mistake free race, Shep never makes mistakes, but I can not come closer than finishing 1/4 second behind. I have made at least 2 levels to lvl 30 trying to beat him but gaining levels does not seem to make you faster. Is the game over for me?

Comments

  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    What PP number is for your car?
  • cliffcliff Posts: 10
    It’s just the 2019 Chevrolet Camero LZ1 LE maxed out at 485pp. That’s the default car you get by completing the previous tier...
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    Yeah. I am far away from 485. Only at 424. And cant upgrade car because of missing parts.
  • cliffcliff Posts: 10
    I don’t know if you noticed, but you do not have to upgrade in the order they are listed. For example, you may not have the resources to upgrade the exhaust but if you have the resources to upgrade gearbox, you can skip the exhaust and nitrous, upgrade the gearbox, and continue racing in the hopes of getting the needed resource to upgrade exhaust...
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I know. At this moment I cant upgrade anything. But I dont want to spend gold for that. I am still grinding B tier, I dont know if it is worth to start grind A tier. Because I dont want to get like in start in B tier, where car was at same stage as I have Chevrolet upgraded but couldnt win even easy money or double money events.
  • cliffcliff Posts: 10
    edited November 2019
    The problem for me is, since I can’t beat the tier A boss, and my car seems to be maxed out, and you don’t seem to gain any speed by gaining player levels (I have gone from level 28 to 32 just trying to beat the tier A boss), I’m locked out of tier S ... which is discouraging, and means there is no reason to keep playing!
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    cliff said:
    The problem for me is, since I can’t beat the tier A boss, and my car seems to be maxed out, and you don’t seem to gain any speed by gaining player levels (I have gone from level 28 to 32 just trying to beat the tier A boss), I’m locked out of tier S ... which is discouraging, and means there is no reason to keep playing!
    I am only at 467 PP.  I am not grinding so much cash to do upgrades quickly. But I will post my luck or missing it for  final Boss race
  • PolitoPolito Posts: 28
    I made it with a 480 PP LZ1... I think you need better augments! Try spending some bronze keys... Or farm them in daily events...
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    Polito said:
    I made it with a 480 PP LZ1... I think you need better augments! Try spending some bronze keys... Or farm them in daily events...
    How much costs his car? Nitro boost price I am meaning.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    cliff said:

    I think I am stuck at tier A. I can’t beat the 6th race with Boss Shep. My car is at max stage, I can keep it perfectly on line, I can run a mistake free race, Shep never makes mistakes, but I can not come closer than finishing 1/4 second behind. I have made at least 2 levels to lvl 30 trying to beat him but gaining levels does not seem to make you faster. Is the game over for me?

    I think you dont have right racing strategy.

    1st race. Didnt finished. Just checked when he uses Nitro.
    2nd race. Easy win.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    cliff said:

    I think I am stuck at tier A. I can’t beat the 6th race with Boss Shep. My car is at max stage, I can keep it perfectly on line, I can run a mistake free race, Shep never makes mistakes, but I can not come closer than finishing 1/4 second behind. I have made at least 2 levels to lvl 30 trying to beat him but gaining levels does not seem to make you faster. Is the game over for me?

    And to be clear. That line is not perfect line what you see. You need to improve your driving.
  • Hutch_IanHutch_Ian Posts: 234 Wrenchman
    We've updated the game and Tier A Boss 6 should be easier now.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 819 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Hutch_Ian said:
    We've updated the game and Tier A Boss 6 should be easier now.
    So I got lucky and got easier Boss 6 without knowing it? Cool xD 

    Could be better if there was some info which another races has changed too
  • cliffcliff Posts: 10
    edited November 2019
    Hutch_Ian, yes I was able to finally beat Boss Shep so the upgrade balance adjustment was good! The problem now is, before, when I was trying so hard and long to defeat him and advance to tier S, I amassed enough cash and I thought I’d just try and buy a tier S car, the Ford GT for 399,000. The game allowed me to buy the car but would not allow me to race it. Now that I have beaten Shep, Ava wants me to buy a tier S car to advance even though I already have one. And Ava will not let me do anything until I buy the car, so I am STILL STUCK! Now I’m shut out of everything in the game unless I spend another 399,000 for a car I already have!
    Post edited by cliff on
  • shadolordshadolord Posts: 1
    1- Make sure you update the app on phone.
    2- swing to outside of corners and cut toward center then don’t oversteer coming out of corner
    3- save the nitro boost until you hit the sandy beach
Sign In or Register to comment.