McLaren P1 GTR Prelims - Italia Tour (Event)

Comments

• 0171801718 Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    @David_Fook i think the second is better. Not just for the 037, but for the mito, too. Im sporting a Huayara and could not win against a Hand like that. 
  • viddy1viddy1 Posts: 163 ✭✭
    RWare said:
    What are some Tier 1 / Tier 2 hands please?
    Not sure how but I am T1 in my group with this
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    "new"
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in an open bracket? Finishing the fuse on my levante 4x4 shortly and entering 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in an open bracket? Finishing the fuse on my levante 4x4 shortly and entering 
    290 in mine if you feel like jumping in a long open one
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone with me?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    290 in mine if you feel like jumping in a long open one
    Would you mind shouting when this is full Andreas?

I was gonna join Weds AM for a T2 shot but may go for a new bracket w/ David
    RWare said:
    Would you mind shouting when this is full Andreas?
    FULL! :)
  • 0171801718 Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    @Mrpiratepete @Ernst_Womo I'm in your bracket and can climb to rank 5, aiming for t2. I'm not even sure that I could contest you, so I will avoid you.  :p

Mildred Weitzel
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Posts: 250 ✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    @Mrpiratepete @Ernst_Womo I'm in your bracket and can climb to rank 5, aiming for t2. I'm not even sure that I could contest you, so I will avoid you.  :p

Mildred Weitzel
    Thanks, I will fight against the fourth. But I will take care. 👍🏼

Anyone with me?
    I’m on third. I will fight against the fourth. Doesn’t matter who it is. 😉

Anyone with me?
    I'm aiming for t2, can't make T1, so please don't hit me when I'm fourth :) 
    edited December 2019
    @Dabigp @bluedogsnoop Landed in your lobby, EU seems about 240 full right now.

Honestly thought my AWD All Surface Maserati's would be performing better versus performance tire Lancia's
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
     Anyone with me? 
    Happy to cooperate 
    2 consecutive server errors in 12th = I'm gonna take about 50 losses now. AMAZING

Anyone with me?
    I'm aiming for t2, can't make T1, so please don't hit me when I'm fourth :) 
    I will take care that you don’t fall back. 😉
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double Giulia Veloce from CF -.-
    Same Cf pack as i had in the qualifier, Rq20 Giulia and Rq20 Quattroporte. Big MEEEEH
    Cf gave me nothing of value, only a typical RQ21.
    But meanwhile a cash ceramic gets me my third Mercedes legendary. Sadly it's not much of a use. 
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    Only 12th place, couldnt hold up in the ticket fire last minutes. Top10 since this morning.

I got my 4th rq16 maserati diesel but on the upside there is also an rq25 levante, which i surely wouldnt have found in and italian cf...

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My bracket was stuck at 80 people for days, then I saw it fill up to more than 200 in the last few minutes. Late joining is still a thing apparently.
    It sure is. Highest I saw a 10-0 guy get to in mine was 41st though.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T3 again. It's horrifying how many legends there were around 50th place
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Stelvio ruined this event imo, which is a shame because it would have been good without it.
    Double Giulia Veloce for me as well, I think that’s 9 now.
    BoxtaS said:
    The Stelvio ruined this event imo, which is a shame because it would have been good without it.
    Looking at the majority of the last events/finals and their tracksets, there is almost always 1 car that "ruins" it. Remember that 4WD American event with the Drag, where you needed the Acura NSX or else you were done? That was way worse. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Looking at the majority of the last events/finals and their tracksets, there is almost always 1 car that "ruins" it. Remember that 4WD American event with the Drag, where you needed the Acura NSX or else you were done? That was way worse. 
    Very true, that was a similar level of dominance from 1 car. It’d be ok if they were rare, but in both cases they were everywhere. Except my garage. 

Can’t wait to see what the key car is for the final. I doubt it’ll be the Giulia Veloce somehow... 
    BoxtaS said:
    BoxtaS said:
    Very true, that was a similar level of dominance from 1 car. It’d be ok if they were rare, but in both cases they were everywhere. Except my garage. 

Can’t wait to see what the key car is for the final. I doubt it’ll be the Giulia Veloce somehow... 
    I agree, but I won't complain this time because I had a stelvio and it really felt good to finally have one of those key cars for once.

I really hope the final won't be Drag/Asphalt only...
    BoxtaS said:
    I don't think I got high enough to see this dominance, or perhaps didn't see enough to comment on this.

However, I do think the '4 x 5 Seats +' requirement was completely pointless. Because all hands were just ruled by the 1 non-5 seater (Legendary Lambo) pulling horrific points in the Drag. It mattered not what the rest of your hand was.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    I also had a stelvio, but t3.
    So key car isnt everything.

My drag car ( aventador s) iss just so much slower than those paganis...
    KrDalle said:
    I also had a stelvio, but t3.
    So key car isnt everything.

My drag car ( aventador s) iss just so much slower than those paganis...
    My drag car was the Giulia Veloce lol