Ian W - F1 Manager Senior Community Manager introduction

Hutch_IanWHutch_IanW Posts: 8 admin
edited December 2019 in The Paddock
Hey there everyone, just wanted to introduce myself quickly to you all!

My name is Ian W (Online handle - "Helios") and I'm super excited to have very recently joined Hutch as Senior Community Manager for F1 Manager. I've been working in community now for just over 11 years and in the past I've worked at Codemasters on many of their various racing titles and Turn 10 Studios on Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon. As you might have guessed from my work history, anything to do with cars, F1, racing and gaming is in my blood and I'm very excited to be here and get stuck in!

Apart from racing games I have a pretty eclectic taste when it comes to gaming and generally try to dabble in most genres. Personal recent fave games of mine would include - Final Fantasy XIV, Destiny 2, Diablo 3 and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. As for what I like to do away from gaming I enjoy football (both watching and playing), going to gigs and travelling. At home I also have three very lively Chihuahuas which keep me and my wife very busy! I can't wait to get to know you all better and please feel to get in touch if there's anything you think I can help you with.

You can also grab me on Twitter here - twitter.com/helioshutch
Post edited by Hutch_IanW on

Comments

• StoneSpiritStoneSpirit Posts: 1
    Hello Ian, welcome to the community. Many fans of the game are worried about the future of the game. There is no "end game" content, not much to do on lvl 7 after several weeks of playing. Is Hutch planning to add new stuff to the game, maybe challenges, stats, a chat? The game has great potential and i would really love to see it improve and develop.
  • rich_jamesrich_james Posts: 13
    Hi Ian, I’ve been enjoying the game for the last month or so but I seem to have hit a wall with races in specific series which make it difficult to get the coins to afford series 5 & 6 on a regular basis. As a result I’ve tried a lot of lower cost races and now find I’m getting a bit bored of certain tracks or frustrated with races where I seem outqualified and outpaced. Is there any thought to changing up what races are available for coins? E.g. A lucky dip series for 25k coins where all races are included or To change the races in each category on a quarterly basis? I realise this would be a lot of work but thought I’d ask!