Sacrificing epics for P1 GTR

How many epics did you sacrifice for the finals? I almost maxed 3 legendaries from scratch. It's hard fusing good epics for the Win. I fused that epic Lancia rally car the disco,VW epic Suv, Camaro zl1 and alot of other good cars. Let me know your hardest choices?

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hard choice was to follow through with the observation that I have absolutely no chances and one of the best cars in the game will slip my grasp. 

British events will be a bloodbath with both p1s
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm not upgrading my two Giulia Quadrifoglios that's for sure. I'm in P9 right now, so that means probably a relaxed T2 in the end.
    I have absolutely no chances and one of the best cars in the game will slip my grasp.
    Yeah it sucks, but then I realize prize cars are kinda useless anyway, so what's the point in sacrificing an arm and a leg for it?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My next fuse will probably have to come from here...

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacrificing legendaries for cash

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Well I'm not upgrading my two Giulia Quadrifoglios that's for sure. I'm in P9 right now, so that means probably a relaxed T2 in the end.
    I have absolutely no chances and one of the best cars in the game will slip my grasp.
    Yeah it sucks, but then I realize prize cars are kinda useless anyway, so what's the point in sacrificing an arm and a leg for it?
    Most definitely are, but some are just so good that they tend to help you out a lot outside of finals. 918 and P1 are both very good examples and p1 gtr is sure to follow them. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with you @evilprofesseur even if I sacrificed loads, I wouldnt make it. I can only reach 19th ish and my only Legend is Gulia. Im not fielding a single Lambo
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that it helps you at all, but Paganis are the winners here, not Lambos.
  • caliBcaliB Posts: 10
    Yeah that's what I was wondering? Why are they letting price cars in this event. Is this going to be the norm from now on? Or is this just his big cash grab of the year?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a bug, which Robin apologised for on the night. The quick fix here was to just drop the prize car block.

They need to sort their requirements and clear it from these bugs
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caliB said:
    Yeah that's what I was wondering? Why are they letting price cars in this event. Is this going to be the norm from now on? Or is this just his big cash grab of the year?
    The bug is known for some month now as this isnt the first event affected by it. But who cares, people spend like crazy anyway. And as the final was already running when they woke up there was no other possibility than to allow prizecars. This is Hutch not Sparta.

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:

Are you alluding to a song from the album or...?
    TGPD said:

Are you alluding to a song from the album or...?
    An extension of this

• LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used up 6 epics (2 maxed) and 15 ultras. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Used up 3 Epics and over 30 URs…yes my garage took a huge hit but it was worth it in the end.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used 6 epics and 60 URs. Im empty now. 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15 URs and 15 epics (most of them were keepers) 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 epics & 6 URs
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15 Epics including a Raptor and 45 URs 😬

Although I wanted a maxed Disco & Gallardo anyway, so not really a sacrifice. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9 food epics and 30 food ultras. A bargain and a 369 760RS is no waste
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    1x S27 duplicate, 17 epics and 15 URs 😵
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6 A, 15 B 
  • pmglfvpmglfv Posts: 146 ✭✭✭
    6 food Epics and 15 food UR
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    9 food epics & 15 food UR, totally worth it
    edited December 2019
    I spent all my SR food and 15 rare feeding my hand.
    I got the B19 Ghibli from the T3 prize for the Qualifiers. I spent 15 SR food maxing that.
    I bought a CF with saved gold, turned up with a B21 GranCabrio and a B20 Giulia Veloce. Maxed those in record speed.
    I had around 300,000 IGC before the finals, I used it up until I only have around 60,000 left.
    The 15 rares went into the Abarth 124.

• malsmals Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    3 epics, handly bracket