TDCCS Discord

TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was being a silly boy and accidentally exited the Discord.
Who has the invite? Thanks.

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got it already. Thanks anyways.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Speaking of discord.  I'm in a small discord that lost a bunch of big players over the last couple of months. If anyone is part of a decent group (no interest in card battling or card creation, just cooperation and sympathy when it all goes horribly wrong) and would be interested in having any new members can you let me know?

We've still got some big established garages and are used to cooperateing effectively.

The blue whales in our group have mostly quit, the remaining players run from finbacks to me down at the beluga / orca scale
    Post edited by grandvache on
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of discord.  I'm in a small discord that lost a bunch of big players over the last couple of months. If anyone is part of a decent group (no interest in card battling or card creation, just cooperation and sympathy when it all goes horribly wrong) and would be interested in having any new members can you let me know?
    Ditto 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why dont we set up a new room? is it that hard to do?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there will be some new more private discord channel without much spam, count me in. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this discord thing? I'm a dinosaur, can someone fill me in quickly? Is it some kind of a chat room?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could set up a server if anybody is interested. 
    Give its a try please. I have no idea how it works.
    And maybe set to invite only. Else it might get spammed with nonsense like the other td rooms.
    Give its a try please. I have no idea how it works.
    And maybe set to invite only. Else it might get spammed with nonsense like the other td rooms.
    Just pm me your discord names, then I will invite you all
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 381 ✭✭✭

We've still got some big established garages and are used to cooperateing effectively.

The blue whales in our group have mostly quit, the remaining players run from finbacks to me down at the beluga / orca scale
    Is there any audition to entry there, doing tricks over/under water, water blowing hight etc? I'd like to try... 
    Ozzman said:
    What is this discord thing? I'm a dinosaur, can someone fill me in quickly? Is it some kind of a chat room?
    It's like skype/teamspeak basically. You have a private server there to chat and talk.
    Thanks, I know, I am on other two servers, I was trying to be funny and not to show that I am keen to get an invite :hushed:
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I know, I am on other two servers, I was trying to be funny and not to show that I am keen to get an invite :hushed:
    I think I've been hitting you in the Subaru event.  Will stop now. 
    Don't worry I did the same until I saw you here do you need any help? I can feed you some wins if you want
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if discord working in China? Without VPN use.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43MK4 said:
    AFAIK Discord is still blocked by Chinas great firewall. You wont be able to access without vpn unless you limit connectivity to roaming data.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    43MK4 said:
    AFAIK Discord is still blocked by Chinas great firewall. You wont be able to access without vpn unless you limit connectivity to roaming data.
    Yea that's what I thought. No fb either. Leaves me with this forum as my primary social tool and yea IG forum ...
    For those interested there is a discord channel with some forumers now. If you wanna join pm for the invitation.
  • ikiseevikiseev Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Hi everyone.
    Probably it will be convenient for someone to communicate in Telegram, so I created a group. Join.
    https://t.me/topdriveschat
    I know this is not a discord