Sesto Elemento Prelims - Offroad Challenge (Event)

13»

Comments

  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Audi is better than dakar in every tracks?
    Yes, I crashed any dakar i found, even those tuned 666 or similar. My audi is 333
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    mazeoops said:
    Audi is better than dakar in every tracks?
    I supposed it depends on the tune of each?  A maxed Dakar may have enough ETB to win in certain circumstances against a 333 quattro?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    HeissRod said:
    mazeoops said:
    Audi is better than dakar in every tracks?
    I supposed it depends on the tune of each?  A maxed Dakar may have enough ETB to win in certain circumstances against a 333 quattro?
    I haven't risked testing it but I'll take note of some track times as I go. I have a maxed Dakar and a 333 Audi.

    Edit: just tested it on some campaign tracks and the only race the Dakar won was hill climb which is irrelevant for this event.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hairpin goes to maxed dakar
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hairpin is the track most sensitive to engine upgrades.
    Think about it, more traction = better acceleration out of slow corners, of which Hairpin has many.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:
    mazeoops said:
    Audi is better than dakar in every tracks?
    I supposed it depends on the tune of each?  A maxed Dakar may have enough ETB to win in certain circumstances against a 333 quattro?
    I haven't risked testing it but I'll take note of some track times as I go. I have a maxed Dakar and a 333 Audi.

    Edit: just tested it on some campaign tracks and the only race the Dakar won was hill climb which is irrelevant for this event.
    That's just horrifying. Quattro outclasses the Dakar so much it's not even funny
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Hairpin goes to maxed dakar
    Just had the opportunity to test that and can confirm. It actually wins by more than a car length which is interesting since it gets beaten on everything else.
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    greddy said:
    Hairpin goes to maxed dakar
    Just had the opportunity to test that and can confirm. It actually wins by more than a car length which is interesting since it gets beaten on everything else.
    I run a Dakar at 669. It got beaten by the Audi 333 on every track. I really can’t understand why the Audi got reduced from RQ30 to RQ29. 
  • baestbaest Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    O__VER said:
    greddy said:
    Hairpin goes to maxed dakar
    Just had the opportunity to test that and can confirm. It actually wins by more than a car length which is interesting since it gets beaten on everything else.
    I run a Dakar at 669. It got beaten by the Audi 333 on every track. I really can’t understand why the Audi got reduced from RQ30 to RQ29. 
    Neither, it's an absurd dry city streets car too.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps the wet track runs hold it back? In the same way they hold back Slicks just on not-so-much of a scale
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    @ManU_B

    Is it you in 11th with 10:0?
    Please avoid me, i habe no audi nor the dakar ^^

  • 0171801718 Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I just came here to comment on the enormous Ticket spamming in @Evil_Rabbit 's bracket. 

    In the battle of ceramic vs. cf, players have 46 wins on average after more than 48+ hours. 
    Post edited by 01718 on
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    I just came here to comment on the enormous Ticket spamming in @Evil_Rabbit 's bracket. 

    In the battle of ceramic vs. cf, players have 46 wins on average after more than 48+ hours. 
    I don't know if it is ticket spamming... My bracket was similar and I ended up 5th, 46-20 with zero ticket purchased and many not used due to night/work/irl,

    Anyway, 300 trophies to win a "beautifull" VW artheon (useless, my 3rd and still my best 4wd GR)...
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    rei348 said:
    01718 said:
    I just came here to comment on the enormous Ticket spamming in @Evil_Rabbit 's bracket. 

    In the battle of ceramic vs. cf, players have 46 wins on average after more than 48+ hours. 
    I don't know if it is ticket spamming... My bracket was similar and I ended up 5th, 46-20 with zero ticket purchased and many not used due to night/work/irl,

    Anyway, 300 trophies to win a "beautifull" VW artheon (useless, my 3rd and still my best 4wd GR)...
    I spent a couple of hundred on gold at the end and that was it. I seemed to get hit by everyone. There was either cooperation or some really poor etiquette from the top two as well - hitting me repeatedly but not the guy in third. Even to the extent that when I pushed up into third they pushed me down again. Think the guy in third was on the Asian server based on when he was active.  
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I joined 3h before the end, completely forgotten about the event. The bracket I joined had less than 200 people and top10 already had over 150 matches each. Several people hanging on to to ten despite having more losses than wins. Complete insanity.

    The new scoring has to go. It was tried, it failed miserably
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    01718 said:
    I just came here to comment on the enormous Ticket spamming in @Evil_Rabbit 's bracket. 

    In the battle of ceramic vs. cf, players have 46 wins on average after more than 48+ hours. 
    I don't know if it is ticket spamming... My bracket was similar and I ended up 5th, 46-20 with zero ticket purchased and many not used due to night/work/irl,

    Anyway, 300 trophies to win a "beautifull" VW artheon (useless, my 3rd and still my best 4wd GR)...
    I spent a couple of hundred on gold at the end and that was it. I seemed to get hit by everyone. There was either cooperation or some really poor etiquette from the top two as well - hitting me repeatedly but not the guy in third. Even to the extent that when I pushed up into third they pushed me down again. Think the guy in third was on the Asian server based on when he was active.  
    Probably they were cooperating to secure t1... I spent all time trying to make a gap below us, in the end only 100 points... Big enough to get t2 both of us! 
Sign In or Register to comment.