Creating Drivers and training them

BardiaBardia Posts: 5
currently the races are tied to existing f1 lineup, i don’t know what’s going to happen to the drivers that are not in 2020, those who have invested their money to upgrade nico hulk. it would be interesting if we could have our own drivers with general upgrade packages for them. i don’t know how the logic will work. but if you have good drivers then other players can buy them ? 

Answers

• mn1990mn1990 Posts: 8
    Ter os próprios drivers seria o interessante, principalmente se pudéssemos utilizar um com a nossa foto e outro Fake. Quanto aos pilotos que saíram do grid no fim dessa temporada, acho que seria interessante recebermos o valor em moeda investido neles de volta. 
  • Bardia said:
    currently the races are tied to existing f1 lineup, i don’t know what’s going to happen to the drivers that are not in 2020, those who have invested their money to upgrade nico hulk. it would be interesting if we could have our own drivers with general upgrade packages for them. i don’t know how the logic will work. but if you have good drivers then other players can buy them ? 
    So... Motorsport Manager~? I can get behind this.
  • Tarr_MacHunterTarr_MacHunter Posts: 13
    Bardia said:
    So... Motorsport Manager~? I can get behind this.
    Or iGP? Fact of it is this game has a lot of improvements and additions to make, but there is SO much potential when u uave the official F1 license! Camaan Hutch!
  • Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited January 9
    Any changes that Hutch might bring will be centered towards how to generate revenue. And force users to sign credit cards. So be careful before suggesting. I would enjoy as it is. Don't touch Bucks, just play for fun. If we start to go hard core, it's good for business/Hutch. But if stay satisfied, it's good for our pockets. Doesn't matter what you do Artificial Intelligence will give you pretty much the same result, regardless of your Level of upgrade. Bro! fundamentally you are just having fun, circling round buttons, round and round, round and round, and round and round and round around around. Have fun and care less.
    Hutch would rather make changes for revenue generation in mind, baby boys.