Race points roll over, endless.

Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
race points should be never reset to zero.
Race points should be endless string. And a crate should open every 100 or 200 points. More like every 200 points, cause we are rolling over points, not loosing a single point. And there should be a show off display of overall points in player profile, further, every multiple of 1000, 5000, 10k points should be a Epic reward or Big bucks reward. Rewards in point progression. Stuff like that. As we display flags, simultaneously show off career points of team Principal.

Answers

• Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Nice bro!
  • DFYFZXDFYFZX Posts: 18
    I don’t agree with making a crate 200 points. We get one crate every three races as of now. That would make it a lot harder to farm the crates. I agree with the rollover points, however. Maybe cap the points at 200 instead of 100 so you’d still have to collect manually but you’d have some points left over going towards the next one? 

On a side note, I don’t see them ever doing this. You could essentially get two crates every 5 races instead of two every 6. That would cut into their monetary profits too much if people could farm that efficiently. Or maybe they would, but they’d need the crates so we wouldn’t really gain anything. 
  • BrainBeatBrainBeat Posts: 5
    Loot boxes are a dumb lazy mechanic for obtaining  progression items. Ad they are random in what they give there is no guarantee that you will ever get what items you need to progress at least the way you would like. Upgrades should come from effort or buying.

I don't see any reason why there should not be a record of your performance that includes race points total over your career, as well as average points and others. As for getting boosts at milestones that makes sense to me too.