Optimize Qualification

Hi,

I‘m currently having loads of trouble to qualify at good position, my opponents are often in top 10 with both cars, and I am at position >15.

what can I do to improve the qualification?

drivers Norris & Grosjean lvl 8 and as a substitute Giovinazzi lvl 9.

car:

Performance 82
Aero: 81
Grip: 36
Reliability: 37
pitstop: 4.28s

Comments

• Hi there,
    I would consider to lower your aero and get more points on grip. Norris is good, try to get Perez at least to 4/5. Using drivers with high consistency is key for qualifying. 

I hope it works for you 
  • OkipixOkipix Posts: 1
    Tapez votre commentDutchAwesome said:
    Hi there,
    I would consider to lower your aero and get more points on grip. Norris is good, try to get Perez at least to 4/5. Using drivers with high consistency is key for qualifying. 

I hope it works for you 
    Grande coherence??? 
    aire
  • jgarciajgarcia Posts: 2
    What level are you having trouble with Quali? And what’s your Flag count?
  • guest732315guest732315 Posts: 3
    More grip helped definitely!
    flags 1200+
    Level 6 and 7
  • jgarciajgarcia Posts: 2
    Consider using boosts as well. Could help leveling the playing field when out-qualified. Hex and Downforce are the best. If you really get stuck, consider playing in the lower levels in order to get Race Crates and build up your car. I find the Level 3 races relatively quick.
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Upgrade your car. Grip and Reliability are low.
    In the interim, use Softer Tyres to make up time for the poor lap times. Also... consider using a driver with higher Consistency.

Breakdowns may slow your average lap time if you have them often!

Good Luck.
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Hi,

I‘m currently having loads of trouble to qualify at good position, my opponents are often in top 10 with both cars, and I am at position >15.

car:

Performance 82
    Once your Grosjean gets to level 10 and choose Perez worh him. Power 88, aero 75, grip 66, reliability 65, pits 3.50 ishhh. Untill then keep playing. The chute, sync star, wind tunnel, rollercoaster, profiler, best of common suspension. 
  • HurricaneHurricane Posts: 4
    Legend81 said:
    Hi,

car:

Performance 82
    Once your Grosjean gets to level 10 and choose Perez worh him. Power 88, aero 75, grip 66, reliability 65, pits 3.50 ishhh. Untill then keep playing. The chute, sync star, wind tunnel, rollercoaster, profiler, best of common suspension. 
    What engine do you use? 
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Focus on improving finishing positions for both cars until personal bests are reset. Winning the race comes later.
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Staying in lower series will help.
    Take help from my YouTube videos: