The game

So, I'm a player of this game and as it I would like to enjoy playing it. 
I'm playing this game for 4 months I believe and I always used drivers with good stats than others (even if the others drivers in the reality are better): at start I raced with Kvyat and Stroll/Giovinazzi, then I unlocked Norris and I replaced one of the last two I said. In the time playing the game and unlocking staff for the car and drivers I noticed that, even if I used good drivers (Ricciardo for example, because in almost every race I take he is in the top ten at the end of the race (as a bot)), they are not so good as I expected, and this took me to still using the old-upgraded drivers. But sometimes I think it's random how the race will go. But I also think: "it's a mobile game, what do you expect?", so ofr this reason it's ok.

But the GP event are not so enjoyble: you have to take part at 30 races for the weekend time. I repeat: it's a mobile game, it should not take so much of your time to enjoy you. Before I read the patch notes for the GP event patch I was excited for that because it was something new and entertaining, but it's not so. This mode is competition that makes you tired and stressed to play.
I would like to play a GP Event where there are maximum 20 players (teams) with no bots and everyone races in the same time. One qualify session, and one or two races (like in Formula 2), not so many races for one grand prix...
I don't know if your servers can let you manage all of this but I think it's better for the game and more for the players that are yours goal. 

Thanks for your attention and sorry for my no perfect English,
Nico, a F1 fan.

Comments

• SherriashingtonSherriashington Posts: 1
    edited May 12
    The game will be more interesting with the modded apk version. I played and found it quite interesting. You can also try it out at gamestoremobi.com
    Post edited by Sherriashington on
  • GaborBartalGaborBartal Posts: 38 ✭✭
    The game will be more interesting with the modded apk version. I played and found it quite interesting. You can also try it out at gamestoremobi.com
    Uh no. Please people, never ever use random .apk-s, they may contain malicious code that is not visible.
    When you install the legit Top Drives from Play Store, it will ask for certain permissions (as all Android apps do), which people gladly accept, knowing it's the real app. Once you grant permission to an app from Play Store, you still don't know what will get executed, but you trust the developer, and all .apks (apps) that are uploaded to Play Store are screened (tested, analyzed) by Google so that it does not contain any malicious code.
    If someone downloads a random .apk from outside Play Store, and it asks the same (or more) permissions, the player will think nothing of it; after all, the real app did the same. This time, however, you have no idea what you just gave it permission for, and that is how viruses spread.