• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring out your sevens? 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mals said:
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:
    FINALS TO BE 2010s CONVERTIBLES X5, RWD X5, RQ130 LIMIT

It could change
    Some prelim prizes are FWD, so it will probably change. I guess they need to find a way to exclude the 918 without excluding IR like in the P1 GTR finals
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 765 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    REALAIS said:
    TGPD said:
    Increase the number of max filters... Just push an update for this one thing.
    And the garage scrolling bug PLEASE
    Garage scrolling bug is fixed for almost 2 months. Just wait for new PL release.

Dude , everytime i turn on the game i get annoyed by this bug. Dont tell me its fixed when it isnt. We will see if it gets better after the next update. Till now all new updates brought more new bugs than fixes.
    Edit: The bug was introduced without any new PL update, just because of the greed to implement the new scoring/spamming system. If they really have a fix ready for 2 month and still let us play this bugged betastuff.... shame on those responsible.
    I will rephrase.
    Hutch has fixed that bug and will release with new PL update. 
    You can find where Katie mentioned that bugfix is ready and waits extra testing.
    After that was stated, that Hutch will not release bugfixes for each bug. But will release all in 1 regular update
    Disagrees follows me everywhere.
    Sad that there are players who puts Dislikes/Disagrees even there I am stating things what has happened. 
    Community FTW.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    REALAIS said:
    Sad that there are players who puts Dislikes/Disagrees even there I am stating things what has happened. 
    Community FTW.
    well you chose something rather impossible to defend in this case, and another in a long line of screwups on hutch's part. there little goodwill left in that regard.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Bring out your sevens? 
    Genuinely hope they bring in rain drags...
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 122 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:
    does this include roadsters too?
    REALAIS said:
    Community FTW.
    well you chose something rather impossible to defend in this case, and another in a long line of screwups on hutch's part. there little goodwill left in that regard.
    I'm not defending anything. Just stated what has been given as information in past. But okay xD
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:
    If this is true, then the fact that I got this from the qualifiers pack makes no sense whatsoever, as it is also not useable in the prelims. If the RWD drive is simply there to avoid the Spyder being available then that is ridiculous. My best car would be the Exige.  :confounded:

goshko said:
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:
    Monaco 2 has the filter. Just use that, with the RWD and 2010s filters.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭✭✭
    goshko said:
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:
    Monaco 2 has the filter. Just use that, with the RWD and 2010s filters.
    Prelims also has convertible filter...
    Yes, convertibles = convertibles+roadsters.
    I think its because we're saying many things about the unrestricted 2010s convertibles requirement that Hutch changed it...
    TGPD said:
    Yes, convertibles = convertibles+roadsters.
    I think its because we're saying many things about the unrestricted 2010s convertibles requirement that Hutch changed it...
    I still cannot see how it would be RWD in the finals though when the prelim rewards T3 and T4 cars are FWD. 
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:
    If this is true, then the fact that I got this from the qualifiers pack makes no sense whatsoever, as it is also not useable in the prelims. If the RWD drive is simply there to avoid the Spyder being available then that is ridiculous. My best car would be the Exige.  :confounded:

Well if you don't want it I'll be happy to take it off your hands. ;)
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 100 ✭✭
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:

Exige and Huracan are the only legendaries that meet the requirements of the finals. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:

Exige and Huracan are the only legendaries that meet the requirements of the finals. 
    Also...

Lots of 1 mile drags needed...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWD Huracan needs upgrades to beat maxed Epic SLS and Gallardo on drags & test bowl respectively. Which is unfortunate for me 

• chemineecheminee Posts: 100 ✭✭
    cheminee said:
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:

Also...

Weird, topdrives club didnt list those when I fill in the requirements. Guess I did something wrong there haha
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheminee said:
    cheminee said:
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:

Also...

Weird, topdrives club didnt list those when I fill in the requirements. Guess I did something wrong there haha
    Did you choose Cabrios AND Roadsters?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    cheminee said:
    cheminee said:
    TGPD said:
    THIS JUST IN:

Also...

Did you choose Cabrios AND Roadsters?
    Probably upgraded cars instead of all cars
  • 0171801718 Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    I dont like the RWD criterion and it feels like the community pushed hutch to use it. To me it seems like a subgroup of players influenced the criteria on their behalf. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    I dont like the RWD criterion and it feels like the community pushed hutch to use it. To me it seems like a subgroup of players influenced the criteria on their behalf. 
    Conspiracy?

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    If it’s really RWD, so why the **** qualifiers and prelims CF packs gave me stupid 4wd evoque
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4wd and no prizecars doesnt work because of the known bug that excludes too many regular cars. The option without the prizecar filter would allow the Porsche Spyder which would be worse as its such a dominant metacar.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    There’s no way they’d change it for a couple players. It’s more likely they forgot about the bug that labels IR legends as prize cars and needed a way to eliminate the 918
    Still does not explain why they are giving out FWD cars as prizes for the prelims etc. and why 4WD convertibles are being pulled from the packs. Somewhere along the line there is a glitch. 
    01718 said:
    If it’s really RWD, so why the **** qualifiers and prelims CF packs gave me stupid 4wd evoque
    It was only UR or above in pack?