BMW M8 GTE Finals [EVENT]

Comments

• kolov7kolov7 Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    Second jag will be maxed,do u have a chance at t1
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    @bobdylan In the same bracket - might be kidding myself but think I’ve got a T1 hand so happy to cooperate! 
    @lemmings99o @LittleEnosBurdette See you guys too. 
    I'm in with you too - TD09523. Happy to cooperate. 
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin So thats it ? You never admit you are wrong and tell us all this is intended and leave the forum? no support to answer me as well ? nice okay! 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bobdylan In the same bracket - might be kidding myself but think I’ve got a T1 hand so happy to cooperate! 
    What you got mate? This any good? I'll max the ruf
  • return1return1 Posts: 25

Any suggestions? I think I have most epics available. Thanks!
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game's a shambles
    HeissRod said:
    I'm actually ok with the CFs the way they are.  It gives people less of a chance to buy their way into the prize car, which is something a lot of us have been complaining about.
    Yeah unpopular opinion but I agree with this. Having said that the prize cars people fought very hard for should be useful. ( I didn't win any btw). That's a joke 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    I'm actually ok with the CFs the way they are.  It gives people less of a chance to buy their way into the prize car, which is something a lot of us have been complaining about.
    As if you would ever say something negative against hutch. 
    As if you would every say something positive about hutch.

?!
    I'm not alone in having a hard time to find positive things to say for such a "small" team that constantly does a hutch-up. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    As if you would ever say something negative against hutch. 
    As if you would every say something positive about hutch.

?!
    I'm not alone in having a hard time to find positive things to say for such a "small" team that constantly does a hutch-up. 
    And apparently I'm not alone on this opinion.
  • Philippe_KoenigPhilippe_Koenig Posts: 13
    Hi, I’m in the same bracket
    happy to cooperate with you if you want
    What do top hands look like please?

Interesting...
    Andrew spent more tickets beating people above him than 57011 did.  All of the third guy's tickets were probably focused downwards.
  • SSVSSV Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else think of Dilbert comics when they hear the word “paradigm” used...?
    sinner said:
    What do top hands look like please?

Best you can go with 130 rq.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 248 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin So thats it ? You never admit you are wrong and tell us all this is intended and leave the forum? no support to answer me as well ? nice okay! 
    Small team, no inflation,  mra, etb- thats all sheep have to know, be quiet now ^^
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Anyone from the forum with me?
    HeissRod said:
    Andrew spent more tickets beating people above him than 57011 did.  All of the third guy's tickets were probably focused downwards.
    lol.....I guess some disagree doesn't know how the game's point system works?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to help .
    Not sure on my hands a t1 yet managed top ten with no losses but I have a feeling Gallardos and caterham 620s will show up and be king
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 239 ✭✭✭
    anyone with me? 
    Happy to cooperate 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    Didn't expect to ever put fuses into exige as long as it's a legend but here goes. Also really bitter about making the KTM, it never is an optimal choice.
    This better work or I'll have to seriously think about leaving.

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    This is mine - everything maxed bar 620R, which is 369. Have a second 620R at 333 but don’t think that helps without at least a couple of fuses, and would need me to drop something else to fit it in. 

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    This is mine - everything maxed bar 620R, which is 369. Have a second 620R at 333 but don’t think that helps without at least a couple of fuses, and would need me to drop something else to fit it in. 

I’ve also got a 969 and a 699 Corvette Grand Sport - can’t work out if one or both of those would be better than the F-Type and Lambo. 
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 283 ✭✭✭
    Anyone can huayra beat jag or merc or lambo on 1/4 mile
  • WoutWout Posts: 10

Any forumers in here with me that wanna collaborate? 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alone again it seems... if anyone has any friendlies in here give me a shout 👍🏼

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, can we end this event now please? :)