BMW M8 GTE Finals [EVENT]

145791013

Comments

  • GillesGilles Posts: 11
    someone with me ?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's the ign of people to avoid? 

  • Master3194Master3194 Posts: 378
    This is the Prize From This Event!
    Top 80 Prize: Carbon Fiber Car Pack With Cars
    (Top 10 Big Jackpot Prize Car!: 2018 BMW M8 GTE #81 Team MTEK
    Top 40 Car: RUF RGT (996)
    Top 80 Car: RUF 3400S (986))
    Top 180 Prize: Ceramic Car Pack with RUF Turbo 3.3 (930)
    Top 500 Prize: Aluminium Car Pack with Volkswagen Corrado VR6
  • Fitti93Fitti93 Posts: 8
    Happy New Year!
    Someone in here ? Looking for cooporation 
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malani said:
    @bobdylan In the same bracket - might be kidding myself but think I’ve got a T1 hand so happy to cooperate! 
    @lemmings99o @LittleEnosBurdette See you guys too. 
    I'm in with you too - TD09523. Happy to cooperate. 
    Sorry, think I just hit you by mistake. Forgot your TD number. Feel free to take one back off me, or I’ll feed you a win when you’re in range. 
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    Some of you guys take this way too seriously and forget it’s a GAME. Shouting abuse at the creators isn’t going to achieve anything. 

    People complaining that the packs don’t instantly offer all the cars that’s you need to win need to take a reality check and get over yourselves. It’s more of a challenge this way and makes it even more exciting when you actually pack a car that you need. Since I stopped spending real life money on this game it has been much more enjoyable.
  • VespuskeVespuske Posts: 35
    Wout said:

    Any forumers in here with me that wanna collaborate? 
    I’m Michiel Vanluchene, I will be fighting for T2 most likely
  • MalaniMalani Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    Malani said:
    @bobdylan In the same bracket - might be kidding myself but think I’ve got a T1 hand so happy to cooperate! 
    @lemmings99o @LittleEnosBurdette See you guys too. 
    I'm in with you too - TD09523. Happy to cooperate. 
    Sorry, think I just hit you by mistake. Forgot your TD number. Feel free to take one back off me, or I’ll feed you a win when you’re in range. 
    No worries. So we've got (IG names):

    TD09523
    Paul Roxburgh
    James Kelly
    James Pearce
    David Burke

    Anyone else?
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, support basically saying it’s tough I got a car I can’t use in the final from the qualifier CF. So the gold I “needed” to spend on ticket spamming and the cars I used to fuse into epics, was all for what? 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malani said:
    Malani said:
    @bobdylan In the same bracket - might be kidding myself but think I’ve got a T1 hand so happy to cooperate! 
    @lemmings99o @LittleEnosBurdette See you guys too. 
    I'm in with you too - TD09523. Happy to cooperate. 
    Sorry, think I just hit you by mistake. Forgot your TD number. Feel free to take one back off me, or I’ll feed you a win when you’re in range. 
    No worries. So we've got (IG names):

    TD09523
    Paul Roxburgh
    James Kelly
    James Pearce
    David Burke

    Anyone else?
    Nobody has to avoid me. 
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any friendlies here ?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Any friendlies here ?
    I'm with you, but you don't have to worry too much about my T3 (at best) hand. :)
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Posts: 275 ✭✭✭
    Fitti93 said:
    Happy New Year!
    Someone in here ? Looking for cooporation 
    Hey Moritz!  Im with you - Michael Mellgren

    Happy to co-op!
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Any forumer here?
  • Richter7Richter7 Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Which tier with this hand? Caterham will be 399, and ktm fully upgraded (what is best for this event? 969 or 699?)
    Not sure which one to use as 5th car
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    The Huayra has the worst mid range I’ve ever seen 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DomesticM said:
    The Huayra has the worst mid range I’ve ever seen 
    How does it do on test bowl and 1/4th?
  • binnerbinner Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should the corvette grand sport be 699 or 969?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free carbon compensation for the car we won that's of no use 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Free carbon compensation for the car we won that's of no use 
    I want 2, one for qualifiers, one for prelims, from Robin’s own pocket. 
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Schmidti said:
    anyone with me? 
    Happy to cooperate 
    Am 11th there. Will avoid you. Dont know if I can make t1 though
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asian Whale bracket is full.
  • DrebinDrebin Posts: 28
    edited January 3
    Someone here who wants to cooperate ?

  • GillesGilles Posts: 11
    Any forumer for coopération ?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 323 ✭✭✭
    Richter7 said:
    Which tier with this hand? Caterham will be 399, and ktm fully upgraded (what is best for this event? 969 or 699?)
    Not sure which one to use as 5th car
    I have a RQ25 KTM Xbow R at 969. I used it in an event long time ago and remember that it’s time got beaten by a different tune.  But can’t remember exactly. 
    To max my chances I’ll finish my other RQ26 KTM Xbow RR today, to use it instead of the Xbow R. If no one has a better idea, I’ll finish it 699.
    @Richter7 How did you decide?
  • Fitti93Fitti93 Posts: 8
    @Evil_Rabbit ok i will avoid you 👍🏻
  • Richter7Richter7 Posts: 89 ✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    Which tier with this hand? Caterham will be 399, and ktm fully upgraded (what is best for this event? 969 or 699?)
    Not sure which one to use as 5th car
    I have a RQ25 KTM Xbow R at 969. I used it in an event long time ago and remember that it’s time got beaten by a different tune.  But can’t remember exactly. 
    To max my chances I’ll finish my other RQ26 KTM Xbow RR today, to use it instead of the Xbow R. If no one has a better idea, I’ll finish it 699.
    @Richter7 How did you decide?
    Okay thanks :) well i dont know yet. I have it at 669 now. I looket at top drives club, where people suggested 969 for this one, and 699 for the RR and the GT, which i find a bit odd. I was thinking it might be something with the MRA. I think i will Max it once I have already joined the event, to see what seems to be the better way.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richter7 said:
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    Which tier with this hand? Caterham will be 399, and ktm fully upgraded (what is best for this event? 969 or 699?)
    Not sure which one to use as 5th car
    I have a RQ25 KTM Xbow R at 969. I used it in an event long time ago and remember that it’s time got beaten by a different tune.  But can’t remember exactly. 
    To max my chances I’ll finish my other RQ26 KTM Xbow RR today, to use it instead of the Xbow R. If no one has a better idea, I’ll finish it 699.
    @Richter7 How did you decide?
    Okay thanks :) well i dont know yet. I have it at 669 now. I looket at top drives club, where people suggested 969 for this one, and 699 for the RR and the GT, which i find a bit odd. I was thinking it might be something with the MRA. I think i will Max it once I have already joined the event, to see what seems to be the better way.
    dont go 969 on your ktm so fast. the suggestions on td.cub are often misleading, done by players who dont have that specific car.

  • periperi Posts: 20
    mario_m said:
    Any forumer here?
    Hey, yep it’s Periklis. I will avoid you! Good luck on the finals. Our bracket seems ok and it’s full now so I am hopeful 

Sign In or Register to comment.