BMW M8 GTE Finals [EVENT]

Comments

• Richter7Richter7 Posts: 89 ✭✭
    Richter7 said:
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    Which tier with this hand? Caterham will be 399, and ktm fully upgraded (what is best for this event? 969 or 699?)
    Not sure which one to use as 5th car
    I have a RQ25 KTM Xbow R at 969. I used it in an event long time ago and remember that it’s time got beaten by a different tune.  But can’t remember exactly. 
    To max my chances I’ll finish my other RQ26 KTM Xbow RR today, to use it instead of the Xbow R. If no one has a better idea, I’ll finish it 699.
    @Richter7 How did you decide?
    Okay thanks :) well i dont know yet. I have it at 669 now. I looket at top drives club, where people suggested 969 for this one, and 699 for the RR and the GT, which i find a bit odd. I was thinking it might be something with the MRA. I think i will Max it once I have already joined the event, to see what seems to be the better way.
    dont go 969 on your ktm so fast. the suggestions on td.cub are often misleading, done by players who dont have that specific car.

Okay. Good to know. I will wait and see. Have you joined?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richter7 said:
    Richter7 said:
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    Which tier with this hand? Caterham will be 399, and ktm fully upgraded (what is best for this event? 969 or 699?)
    I have a RQ25 KTM Xbow R at 969. I used it in an event long time ago and remember that it’s time got beaten by a different tune.  But can’t remember exactly. 
    To max my chances I’ll finish my other RQ26 KTM Xbow RR today, to use it instead of the Xbow R. If no one has a better idea, I’ll finish it 699.
    Okay thanks :) well i dont know yet. I have it at 669 now. I looket at top drives club, where people suggested 969 for this one, and 699 for the RR and the GT, which i find a bit odd. I was thinking it might be something with the MRA. I think i will Max it once I have already joined the event, to see what seems to be the better way.
    dont go 969 on your ktm so fast. the suggestions on td.cub are often misleading, done by players who dont have that specific car.

Yes, yesterday. And my 699 Ktm RR is doing good

• 0liver770liver77 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭
    Richter7 said:
    Richter7 said:
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:

I haven’t joined yet. My legendary Lambo needs two more fuses. I guess I join tomorrow morning. 
    And the KTM will get last fusing in the night to Sunday. So a Little bit more time. But I feel 699 is the right way. 
    edited January 3
    @0liver77  @AndreasSimmer
    okay i think i will go 699 on it. 
    How are you doing? And how are your hands, if you dont mind me asking :)
    Richter7 said:
    @0liver77@AndreasSimmer
    I probably run this hand:

I would really love to put the Ruf instead of the Jag. But the RQ limit... ;-(

• Sherby90Sherby90 Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    peri said:
    mario_m said:
    Any forumer here?
    Hey, yep it’s Periklis. I will avoid you! Good luck on the finals. Our bracket seems ok and it’s full now so I am hopeful 

I'm also there, Serban Oprea
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    @0liver77@AndreasSimmer

Seems pretty solid :) is the RUF better than the jag for drags?
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 154 ✭✭
    peri said:
    mario_m said:
    Any forumer here?
    Hey, yep it’s Periklis. I will avoid you! Good luck on the finals. Our bracket seems ok and it’s full now so I am hopeful 

I think I’ve give you a lose sorry 😅 I will avoid from now
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is martin on the forum? 
  • DomesticMDomesticM Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    DomesticM said:
    The Huayra has the worst mid range I’ve ever seen 
    How does it do on test bowl and 1/4th?
    Only manages 190 on test bowl and the 1/4th is only just beat that F-Type
    @Tesseracthh alright mate, happy to work with you guys for T1 👍 will be with you shortly 
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Okay, this event fits my garage weirdly well. Anyone to avoid? 

• erjuitoerjuito Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    edited January 3
    Lazuli dijo:
    Bien, este evento se adapta muy bien a mi garaje. Alguien a evitar? 

I'm also there although I don't think it's still in tier1, we can collaborate. Julio Estévez
    Richter7 said:
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    @0liver77@AndreasSimmer

I dont know as my Ruf isn’t maxed. But both have a great Mra. 
    But the Ruf could also be used when there’s a corner. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭✭✭

Someone with me? I see joffrey but i don't remember his nickname... i will avoid you... i'm on my way with a nice hand 😉
  • viddy1viddy1 Posts: 163 ✭✭
    Any info on EU brackets? Any fresh or nearly full info please
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richter7 said:
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    @0liver77@AndreasSimmer

No
    Richter7 said:
    This is working good for me. The Alfa is a nice flexible losstaker.

Caterham 699 vs 969

Caterham 699 vs 969

Also wins karting and the Monaco track. 699 seems best 👍
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    0liver77 said:
    Richter7 said:
    @0liver77@AndreasSimmer

I dont know as my Ruf isn’t maxed. But both have a great Mra. 
    But the Ruf could also be used when there’s a corner. 
    True :) i have the spyder and sls Maxed 996. So i think im good for drags. 
    Richter7 said:
    This is working good for me. The Alfa is a nice flexible losstaker.

Thats a pretty good hand too :) i dont know if i should Max the Ruf or the alfa. The ruf needs 4 upgrades to be maxed, and the alfa 2. 
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    See some dream hands here!
    If only the levante s was built 2010...
    For me iz a late join and hoping for t2...
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    Hoping for T2 (No Jag/SLS/Legend Caterham for T1)... but still unsure about 5th slot. Corvette/Exige could maybe be better than X-Bow GT on twisty roads where weight is not such an advantage? I could do about 2 fuses on Corvette/X-Bow GT, might be able to scrape one or two on Exige if it's the better choice. X-Bow R is maxed by now.

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Guys, businesses have the right to close for holidays/vacations.

close but not all office... the game is open... someone need to see how work!! But no support and no answers...

wow 3 disagree from Hutch fanboys... guys, when you work you cannot close 15 days your office or your factory.. you need to stay open or have someone to follow how go the work!!!!!
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karhgath said:
    Hoping for T2 (No Jag/SLS/Legend Caterham for T1)... but still unsure about 5th slot. Corvette/Exige could maybe be better than X-Bow GT on twisty roads where weight is not such an advantage? I could do about 2 fuses on Corvette/X-Bow GT, might be able to scrape one or two on Exige if it's the better choice. X-Bow R is maxed by now.

I wouldn't spend ultras and epics on T2, save it for a final better suited for your garage.
    Karhgath said:

The Corvette might be useful after this finals too. The Exige will get minor use after, I guess. 
  • kclarke007kclarke007 Posts: 1
    Anyone with me? 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This event the sls better 330 or 303 ? 

Never spotted how good the sls is at epic
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone here?