Fix

You only win if you spend money

Comments

• MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Define win? 
    The race? or vs. Your opponent?
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    I win 50 races straight, every day, you can win without real money, infact, I beat users, who buy special boosts. I start races behind a user, who will buy very special boosts, like GP event type of boosts. I start behind them and beat them. It's about tires and strategy. I strongly disagree with comments, like: I don't win, typed comments. People who spend money 9n any type of apps, Express weakness in strategy. I have hundreds of boosts sitting in locker room. I win from behind, I do not use any boost. However, I also loose some races. I loose 5 or 10 races in a hundred races. And all the YouTube videos available on youtube, are somewhat useful, but doesn't match my strategy. I can win same race with half a dozen different tactics.
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    MajorJeff said:
    Define win? 
    The race? or vs. Your opponent?
    He means, opponents, I think. Winning against computer is not at all necessary. You only need 100 points in 3 races and beat user, so you only need 34 points in each of 3 races. This can be resolved by rolling points over, so winning against computer and every point will matter.
  • numnutsnumnuts Posts: 5
    Legend81 said:
    I win 50 races straight, every day, you can win without real money, infact, I beat users, who buy special boosts. I start races behind a user, who will buy very special boosts, like GP event type of boosts. I start behind them and beat them. It's about tires and strategy. I strongly disagree with comments, like: I don't win, typed comments. People who spend money 9n any type of apps, Express weakness in strategy. I have hundreds of boosts sitting in locker room. I win from behind, I do not use any boost. However, I also loose some races. I loose 5 or 10 races in a hundred races. And all the YouTube videos available on youtube, are somewhat useful, but doesn't match my strategy. I can win same race with half a dozen different tactics.
    I would like to know how you manage that I have tried all sorts of combinations and I can only win 2 out of 10 duels 
  • Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Garage secrets. Ferrari never ask Mercedes, how you managed 6 years straight up. However, a hint is in opening race crates, towards your optimum use of driver and parts. Keep trying combinations. That's what i did. Play 3 different racing manager games, all have 1 concept. Nothing came from Moon! It's all lies. Lies: to pretend they are better than you. All parts are equal, a formula can change your racing.
    Nobody wins races in first 3 months. You have to open the pit hole, then keep draining.
  • Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    True 
  • Jussy79UKJussy79UK Posts: 5
    Legend81 said:
    Oh do you really, I cal BS, I find that very hard to believe.  I have spent no money but after you win 2 or 3 races then you have a spell of 3/4 races where the car fails or the driver crashes and costs you the race OR you get paired with players who have the best cars and drivers in the game and start on the front 3 rows even in Junior class.

Absolutely scripted and fixed if you dont spend money.

TBH all games are like that these days, happy to boost all the people willing to pay in-game. 
  • Jussy79UKJussy79UK Posts: 5
    Pretty **** game really, it wont let you win enough races to up do the upgrades unless you load the cash in to it.  I`d rather just delete the app.
  • StevoStevo Posts: 4
    I disagree. I've been playing for a couple of months now (ish) and have never spent anything*. I grinded and grinded and built up coins and then studied the parts, as well as looking for hints & tip online (like here) to 'spend wisely'. Yes, I admit I played a lot, so was getting quite a few coins/etc through the various crates to further help the progression.

Now I'm regularly winning, but it took time and effort in the beginning to get there. Without specific advise re tactics, 2 bits of advice I can give are (1) don't go ahead of yourself, if losing 3/4 in a row on e.g. Level 5 is going to make you skint, Don't play level 5! Go back to 4, or 3, and grind / build, and (2) you can ALWAYS learn and improve (from trying different strategies and watching your opponents). On one particular track I had it sorted, literally won every race, virtually 1/2 or 1/3 or 2/3, then someone came long (started about even on the grid) and totally blew me out of the water with their strategy. I didn't come on here and complain about anything (although everyone has a right if they wish), I learnt from my opponent.

Good luck, keep playing!

*I did actually, for the first time, pay £5 yesterday. This was for 250 bucks (I didn't need them, I have over 2k), it was a 'contribution' for the game/developers, as I think it's great and they've done and do a great job.