2020 Season

SerafaSerafa Posts: 15
How is the game going to be updated with the coming 2020 F1 season?

New tracks (Vietnam & Zandvoort) will be added to the game? Are you dropping Germany? How are the 22 tracks going to be divided in the 7 series? 4 tracks in one of them?

In regards to drivers, Hulkenberg and Kubica are leaving, on the other hand Ocon is back and Latifi is making his debut. What happens to the users who already own those drivers that are leaving?

What about the stats? Are you going to update the driver stats? Do we simply lose/transfer our investment to the new drivers or do we get refunded in coins/bucks?

Comments

• Tarr_MacHunterTarr_MacHunter Posts: 13
    Dont forget the France pit lane update, in F1 2019 game it happened in August, months late but it DID happen eventually lol
  • Tarr_MacHunterTarr_MacHunter Posts: 13
    It would be nice if they kept the old drivers and added the new to increase the roster size. From their side it only increases grind for the player/manager. Seen as the game does not seem to be officially attached to a single season (2020 event added already)..
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    Bucket List#
    Hall of fame drivers needed. Senna, Schum, Mika, Montoya, Nico, #ALONSO# my friend and rest of them.
    Logos needed for cars, Ferrari logo etc.
    Or buy full real livery.
    Cockpit view needed.
    Commentators needed.
    Super soft and Intermediate compound needed.
    DRS needed
    K_ERS needed
    Broken front wing feature.
    Virtual safety car
    15 laps needed.
    Only computer cars Series or league needed.
    Game is getting stale now. Please update and oblidge!
    Happy New Year! Hutch Family and Fellow Team Principals.

• Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    Good 1
  • DFYFZXDFYFZX Posts: 18
    I’d vote to drop the guys that left, add the guys coming in. Add/delete appropriate tracks. That’s how it works in real life. Completely resetting the game would probably cause me to stop playing. Been grinding for months and spent a few bucks here and there. Would NOT be happy if all that work went away...
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    DFYFZX said:
    I’d vote to drop the guys that left, add the guys coming in. Add/delete appropriate tracks. That’s how it works in real life. Completely resetting the game would probably cause me to stop playing. Been grinding for months and spent a few bucks here and there. Would NOT be happy if all that work went away...
    The AM Red Bull/Toro driver switch updated quickly.

The 2020 update will have to include livery changes, track lineup changes, driver changes and a new team name.

Summary: Huge.

edited February 7
    Hot off the press:

F1 Manager will soon progress to the 2020 season. 

"At the end of the current off-season period, we'll tally up everything you've achieved throughout the whole of the 2019 season and award you with a Season Score.

When the new season starts in the coming months, your Season Score will translate into Constructor Championship (CC) Points and other rewards. CC Points can be used to kickstart your progress in the 2020 season by trading them for items.

When the 2020 season begins, you will begin building your new F1 Manager roster. Your Bucks, Liveries and Boosts from 2019 will carry over, but Coins, Flags, Series, Weekly League Rankings and Divisions  will be reset

While your existing 2019 season Drivers and Components won’t be accessible for 2020 Grand Prix Events, they will remain accessible as a Legacy Team that can be used in Duels and Exhibition Events for 2020 season rewards

We have some more events lined up for you throughout the rest of the off-season, so keep logging in daily!"

Post edited by MajorJeff on
  • Invicta7Invicta7 Posts: 1
    So if coins are going away, then best to upgrade anything you can with coins and leave your account dry before the switch to the 2020 season is made, right?
  • Jimmy26285Jimmy26285 Posts: 2
    Guys. Where do I go to make a complaint. Absolutely fuming my driver grosjean has a glitch of crashing whilst on a pit stop! Has cost me any chance of a decent grand prix finish. Anyone else getting this glitch? He was driving round amongst the trees in my last race!!!
    Invicta7 said:
    So if coins are going away, then best to upgrade anything you can with coins and leave your account dry before the switch to the 2020 season is made, right?
    Appears so.
  • alwydlalwydl Posts: 3
    Do we have a date?
  • AMG55AMG55 Posts: 1

Is there any chance that instead of losing all our coins with the beginning of the new season, we can buy bucks with them, let’s say at a rate of 1 buck per 1,000,000 coins? That would be fair, and we would not feel bad for loosing all our hard earned coins. Also, that way we could choose how many coins we keep on hand to start the new season.