New update soon?

2»

Comments

• Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Game changer ... you have to watch a add each time you log in 
    Any car not used longer than a week gets automatically sold 
    And a new anti ticket system where for 500 gold you can pick a player to automatically give 5 losses too .
    Are you crazy? I would shoot them if they would sell a car by automatic. 😂😂😂
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 322 ✭✭✭
    Next update is around easter
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure it was mentioned in both a youtube video and by support that it was probably going to be late jan?
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to know the planed date ?
    Or even what is the content, or even the rq changes ?
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 6
    hifichris said:
    Last updates are announced at best 24hrs before it is available. RQ changes last time wasnt even fully available at update launch.
    Content as usual, new cars and promised many bugfixes.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    hifichris said:
    Last updates are announced at best 24hrs before it is available. RQ changes last time wasnt even fully available at update launch.
    Content as usual, new cars and promised many bugfixes.
    And a lot of new bugs. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    If they dont fix scoring system, they better not release it at all. 

• GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 405 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    Cars will be coming every new PL update. We can't avoid new cars.
    And Diesel CF gives hint that there has to be enough High RQ Diesel cars to support that. Because we dont have proper Diesel Legendary cars

I wonder what a Diesel Legendary would look like 🤔
    Scania R720 and Volvo FH750.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GilTrucks said:
    REALAIS said:
    And Diesel CF gives hint that there has to be enough High RQ Diesel cars to support that. Because we dont have proper Diesel Legendary cars

Enter: The French.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    GilTrucks said:
    REALAIS said:

Enter: The French.
    And now the French hate Diesels 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Modern LMP1's do not have a place in TD

0-60: 2.0
    Handling: 105

Yeah. No.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never said anything about LMP1s in TD, that's just what a Diesel legendary would look like
  • MikethemeatMikethemeat Posts: 61 ✭✭
    How about adding a cap to the amount of tickets you can purchase, say 5 sets? That'd stop the whales from just buying their way to the top at the end of an event. 
    Capping the tickets could add some strategy instead of brute force.
    And just dreaming... stop the flood of way too specific packs, this led to insane inflation. Like 90s Uk pack with just 2 epics in it, now everyone seems to have at least two jpe maxed.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just dreaming... stop the flood of way too specific packs, this led to insane inflation. Like 90s Uk pack with just 2 epics in it, now everyone seems to have at least two jpe maxed.
    I'm with you, but cutting them out now is not a valid option too imo. This would be unfair for everyone who didn't get the chance to pull a jpe. The inflation in this case is done and not reversible.
    But yes, future packs shouldn't be so specific.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Public Roadmap I can get behind. Looking forward to your next video / news about PL11.

Thanks
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    This is what we want hutch. Fix those bugs, reduce the CF's per finals and the player base will be happy. Good job. 
    Hi All, most of the office were back in on the 2nd Jan and everyone was back by the 6th.

We hope to start the year with a server-side update this week, and we will be posting the details of that before it happens to inform everyone on what its purpose is and what it will do.
    Robin has worked on a Roadmap for 2020 to share with players so you can see a long-term plan for the game.

We will also look at breaking down and going into detail about PL11 in our Top Drives videos and posts as it is a big update, so we want to make sure players are prepared for it and understand it before its release.

Will the PL11 Top Drives video be released this week, or will it be next week?
    edited January 10
    This user don't know how to read!
    Post edited by REALAIS on
    REALAIS said:
    More likely it will be after Tri-series finals. Like last time.
    And you know this because of what? Maybe give Katie a chance to answer on her own instead of speculation.

edited January 10
    This user don't know how to read!
    Post edited by REALAIS on
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:
    And you know this because of what? Maybe give Katie a chance to answer on her own instead of speculation.

Know? I nowhere use word "I know". But that is most logical option. To not add new cars in middle of prize car event. Same as PL10 was released after Tri series finals. 

And I am not holding back Katies or other Hutch members option to answer.

But you are here long time, you should now that Hutch dont confirm Update release dates especially they burned themselves after delaying Clubs for longer time after they promised to release it. They only use words, "months/weeks till update". And now it is weeks.
    I thought I was perfectly clear...but, I was referring to the Top Drives video that Katie mentioned would be released discussing PL11 before the release of the update
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:

Know? I nowhere use word "I know". But that is most logical option. To not add new cars in middle of prize car event. Same as PL10 was released after Tri series finals. 

But you are here long time, you should now that Hutch dont confirm Update release dates especially they burned themselves after delaying Clubs for longer time after they promised to release it. They only use words, "months/weeks till update". And now it is weeks.
    I thought I was perfectly clear...but, I was referring to the Top Drives video that Katie mentioned would be released discussing PL11 before the release of the update
    "We will also look at breaking down and going into detail about PL11 in our Top Drives videos and posts as it is a big update, so we want to make sure players are prepared for it and understand it before its release."
    REALAIS said:
    REALAIS said:

My fault. Reading is not my strongest . Sorry.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Yes very soon
    First update 2020 is a server free version ^^
This discussion has been closed.