Prize money for Podium

MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
edited January 4 in R&D
Hutch,

Been in a few great races with some players that started as back markers and managed a place on the podium. 

Perhaps a token prize for those great performances?

Sure they may have lost the Duel against another player, but they still mangaged to place above the other CPU Constructors.

Certainly, a prize is warranted for a Podium finish.

You get on the podium, you get the champagne!

Edit:

P.S. Side note... podium finish prize while playing the prelude of Carmen-opera from Georges Bizet would be...!

Post edited by MajorJeff on

Best Answers

Answers

• GarrickGarrick Posts: 1
    I am finding that when I win races, the change of lead has not changed. On a few times I have lead for a lap and a half and it still did not changed. Is this a bug?..
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    No, that's not a bug.

As you advance through the divisions it becomes much more difficult to use passing as the only strategy.

Much like regular Formula 1 races are won and lost in the pits and on Tyre selection!
  • BrainBeatBrainBeat Posts: 5
    To me this is something we should have had from the start where every place gives a certain amount of money and or items. If we have to keep this head to head racing it would be nice to not just lose all of your money if you lose and also give more of an insensitive to push for higher finishes and so more rewards. I know I have especially over the last few days lost nearly every race and so have gone from over 1 million dollars to now nothing at all which reduces my interest in the game and make mes less likely to continue and consider buying any packs. One possible problem I can see with rewards for performance is that the field of cars seem to change with each race so sometimes you are super strong and others you are back of the field.