BMW M8 GTE 24h Repechage event

Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 648 admin
As many of you noticed, some non-RWD 2010 convertibles slipped into the car prizes in the Qualifiers and Preliminaries for the BMW M8 GTE Final, and as such can't be used.

We are running this bonus 24 hour event to help equip players with more RWD 2010 convertibles. Do note the unusual end time of this repechage* event - it ends at 16:00 GMT. Good luck!

(*To save you on Googling: "Repechage (/rəpɛˈʃɑːʒ/; French: repêchage, "fishing out, rescuing") is a practice in series competitions that allows participants who failed to meet qualifying standards by a small margin to continue to the next round.")

Additional notes:
- As with the Quals and Prelims, the packs for this event are 2010 Convertibles, which may or may not give you a RWD car. As you probably guessed from the CF's now on sale, this is because we do not have dedicated RWD 2010 Convertible packs available.
- As a 24-hour event ending at 16:00 GMT, this also doubles as an interesting experiment in Top Drives events. We shall be paying attention to how participation and activity pans out.

Comments

• malsmals Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:

Additional notes:
    - As with the Quals and Prelims, the packs for this event are 2010 Convertibles, which may or may not give you a RWD car. As you probably guessed from the CF's now on sale, this is because we do not have dedicated RWD 2010 Convertible packs available.
    - As a 24-hour event ending at 16:00 GMT, this also doubles as an interesting experiment in Top Drives events. We shall be paying attention to how participation and activity pans out.
    24h events would be a good news, flash events always are welcome
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i prefer a free CF for all... with this event we need to buy tickets, use some money to upgrade cars... in this case win only Hutch... not all the community...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    i prefer a free CF for all... with this event we need to buy tickets, use some money to upgrade cars... in this case win only Hutch... not all the community...
    You prefer a free CF for everything

it's an easy win... with my luck i find a UR but with an event i will win only ceramic!! So, yes i prefer a free CF.. it's a win win for me!! :P :P
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Well you won't get much participation out of me since this ends at 5am and there's not enough time for upgrading anything.