2020 Update Discussion

Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 912 admin
edited February 24 in General Discussion
Thread here.
Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on

Comments

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭✭
    So the server-sided update will be only for event points system? and the PL 11 after few weeks right?
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 79 ✭✭
    thanks for the road map, this does sound promissing if my english wont trick my mind, especially the price car thing.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So by “proving your worth in events” I would guess that trophy scores will unlock new areas of this new campaign
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Is the change in victory/loss points caused by the issue of ticketspam? Lately events have been whoever has the most gold for tickets wins, and imo it ruins the tactical side of events. Would be best if ticket buying was removed from events altogether honestly.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice roadmap... i wait to see this new changes... low expectations :D:D but good impression!! Ty for this update and roadmap!!
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of a small roadmap for 2020?  Will this be expanded at a later date?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds promising but I can't believe that's the whole road map for 2020? Only one PL update?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm cautiously optimistic. Great news on the owner's challenge. Interested to see a new campaign chapter too.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds promising but I can't believe that's the whole road map for 2020? Only one PL update?
    I'm sure Robin is just giving us the short term road map.  Best not to over promise and be met with forum backlash. 
    I read the post twice and just now noticed this - "Lunar New Year celebrations hit Top Drives with some special events"

Isn't the Lunar New Year on Saturday, January 25th? 🤔
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure Robin is just giving us the short term road map.  Best not to over promise and be met with forum backlash. 
    Yeah, I guess that's right. 
    Nevertheless I'm cautiously optimistic. A continuation of the Campaign was a top wish from many, me included. I'm just not sure about the Titanium Titans Series. It kind of gives me the impression to be p2w if done wrong, with the "limited" progression. But thats just speculation or fear of the unknown, we will have to wait and see.
    But looks promising :)
  • CRO747CRO747 Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Watch the campaign prize car be the Chiron Sport.
    CRO747 said:
    So that lot of people end up with it?  No, thank you.
    CRO747 said:
    I would think and hope something more like the Porsche 935 Moby Prize Car
  • CRO747CRO747 Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I take that back.
  • Richter7Richter7 Posts: 89 ✭✭
    CRO747 said:
    I could might as well be one of the new ones added
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, what about fixing the drag/hill climb point accumulation vs other tracks??
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8
    Also what about the Demon bug?
    @Hutch_Robin, Tim said this will be fixed in the next update... 
    Post edited by MSteeL on
    Richter7 said:
    CRO747 said:
    I could might as well be one of the new ones added
    Oh, you mean the ......  >:)
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clubs changes look interesting, seems like one of my new year's wish will come true, exactly the way I asked for. Appreciate the roadmap and can't wait to see all this.
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    So long story short...

A bunch of new features which may or may not be buggy, while many of the old complaints:

1. Get rid of clubs
    2. 15x CF
    3. Horrible drop rates (but seemingly rigged for new players and against old players)
    4. Late-joining
    5. Stingy prize distribution brackets

Are still not addressed.

Hooray happy 2020.
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 73 ✭✭✭
    I think many of high-ish trophy players would also love to see the change in the matchmaking system, since getting into a whale bracket isn't fun
  • SSVSSV Posts: 93 ✭✭✭

It’s great to see a couple of ‘fixes’ coming to clubs, but I‘m going to be one of those annoying people who always wants more... Maybe some random squares that award card packs, or season leaderboards with prizes, or awards for personal player milestones...

We have to play clubs to get cash... and it’s been 7 months since release... the monotony of it is really starting to get me down...

This discussion has been closed.