Safety car

sharkcubansharkcuban Posts: 8
edited January 8 in Report a Bug
I had the safety car come out and the leader just stopped in the middle of the track and did not move and then after 30secs all the drivers started you retire and both of my opponents drivers retired along with one of mine idk what’s that all about 

Comments

• MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a racing incident
  • sharkcubansharkcuban Posts: 8
    Sorry I didn’t specify good enough the safety car queue stoped in the middle of the track and the whole grid bunched and it just stayed there and the safety car didn’t come out of the pits either  and slowly after all the drivers started to retire 
  • MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    wow. Never seen that one before!
    Sounds like the Monaco GP in 1996 - where  only 3 cars finished lol!

• Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    That's a big, take screenshot always
    I think your opponent might have lost internet or his battery ran out while playing.
    Always take screenshot 
  • TK05TK05 Posts: 5
    I've seen that happen on Bay Marina after the turn at the top of the track.
  • mikerob18mikerob18 Posts: 4
    If this happens in events you would of been completely stuck on getting your points to win 
  • alwydlalwydl Posts: 6
    There is another thread were someone reports that there is a point of the track in Bay Marina were there is a huge bottleneck. The queue really slows down there, almost stop, and release one after another slowly. But this do not hinder the game as your report.
    What always happen on mine safety cars, is that the queue is not formed. The leaders pass the safety car. This is troublesome. Besides pits strategies are not so efficient, the race takes more time for nothing.