Charity Event for Australia

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
I think this is a great idea

Comments

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm not against this events but if we do an event for Australia then we need an event for all unlucky events around the world!! IMHO
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 161 admin
    It’s great that you’ve raised this on the forum, we are pleased to see and hear our community are keen to be generous in supporting causes.
    We are looking internally at supporting more charities in new ways. Presently, one of the charities we support is Special Effect, you can find out more about them here: https://www.specialeffect.org.uk/ 
    Last year we took part in their charity events and helped to raise over £10,000 in their Daytona Karting event.
    In May this year we are taking part in Twin-Town 2020 and raising money for them, so we’d love you to help us raise money for this event too.
    We’re always keen to hear suggestions for charities and causes we could support, so thanks for sharing your thoughts on this with us
  • bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Posts: 15
    I would have def bought gold if the proceeds went to any of the Australian bushfire charities 💁🏼
  • 0171801718 Posts: 195 ✭✭✭
    I Heard you can get nudes for donations nowadays. So Maybe we could get some Hot pics of stripped race cars. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    I Heard you can get nudes for donations nowadays. So Maybe we could get some Hot pics of stripped race cars. 
    I was really really scared where you were going with that before I got to the second bit....
  • this kinda seems like a poor attempt to gather some attention