Vauxhall VXR8 GTS Finals - UK Tour [EVENT]

Comments

• vossixvossix Posts: 529 ✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    @BoxtaS thanks.. maybe with some coop of Pinco we can win gold tier... @vossix nice... what's your hand? i have 3 rs, jag Pace and RR.. i finish today to upgrade my Pace and the 3 rs200 are 996-969-699.. i have a four if i need a second 969 or a second 699!! :/
    I have a Jag Pace and a RR. But only 2 RS and a Sierra. That's only a T2 hand with so many SVR
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 786 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone seen a 699 F-Pace yet?

Also, Is there a single fuse that'll allow the F-Type AWD to beat the RS200 on hairpin?
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peri @BoxtaS Can you avoid, only if possible Romain Beaudequin ? Of course if @Drebin and @MSteeL are close to us we will help them first 😉
  • periperi Posts: 20
    Antoun said:
    @peri @BoxtaS Can you avoid, only if possible Romain Beaudequin ? Of course if @Drebin and @MSteeL are close to us we will help them first 😉
    Sure will do! 
  • RicoChicoRicoChico Posts: 29

Also, Is there a single fuse that'll allow the F-Type AWD to beat the RS200 on hairpin?
    Yes i habe seen it in my bracket a 699 f packe it loose against my 969. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Im having trouble with drags, as soon as I get to P5 I get targeted a lot😆 you guys seem safe though
  • Mark_GMark_G Posts: 29 ✭✭
    edited January 18
    Anyone with me in this bracket? I'm still slowly climbing up, currently around 18th place. ps: only 11 places left in this bracket. 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Yep, no problem 👍
  • LorskyLorsky Posts: 64 ✭✭✭
    I saw a former in my group @mazeoops, could we aviod each other 😁
  • nathanwindnathanwind Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    I've somehow found my way in to the top 10. Not sure it'll last. Who should I avoid? Would definitely like to co-op
  • mario_mmario_m Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    RicoChico said:

I’ve sent you a message 😊😉
    RicoChico said:

On all four tracks? 939 loses to 669 on g-force so I did wonder:

• mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Lorsky said:
    I saw a former in my group @mazeoops, could we aviod each other 😁
    Sure. Your hand is better than mine. 
    Hope no more whales
  • DrebinDrebin Posts: 30
    MSteeL said:
    Antoun said:
    Im having trouble with drags, as soon as I get to P5 I get targeted a lot😆 you guys seem safe though
    Same here and with hill climb too, no Range Rover to help me to get the top 10
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've somehow found my way in to the top 10. Not sure it'll last. Who should I avoid? Would definitely like to co-op
    hey @nathanwind, I'm there, not visible on the screenshot, I was probably P2 at the time. I'll avoid you.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MSteeL If you are in my range close to the end I will feed you 😉
  • RobiniozRobinioz Posts: 34
    Nemez said:
    Robinioz said:
    Looking to cooperate with other friendly forumers.. Anyone in this bracket?
    We are together. Valina Xouri IGN.
    Seen and will work with you :smile:
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    anyone here?
    Antoun said:
    I will push 30 mins before the end. Would apreciate it mate🤞😃
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Antoun said:
    I will push 30 mins before the end. Would apreciate it mate🤞😃
    I’ll try help too 👍
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recognise @bantel_cat (Paul Rickwood) in this bracket:

Would you be willing to co-operate with me (TopDrives00761) and are there any other forumers about? 
    Ahh sorry, only just noticed this.
    Sure happy to cooperate but our paths probably won't cross.
    I'm not strong enough for T1 but I notice you are one the edge of it. If I can I'll try and boost you at the end.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited January 19
    hifichris said:
    cheminee said:

Anyone here?
    @cheminee
    Yes me, i m 500 ^^
    @cheminee
    You asked who was with you. I answered you. Now, you hit me each time you can do it, this time I'm sure.
    I avoided you all the time until now.
    Ign christophe ggez
  • 0171801718 Posts: 479 ✭✭✭
    @xaratsarhs and @evilprofesseur this is really Hard. Hope i manage to stay in top ten, any help greatly appreciated, but i See xaratsarhs struggling, too. 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    01718 said:
    @xaratsarhs and @evilprofesseur this is really Hard. Hope i manage to stay in top ten, any help greatly appreciated, but i See xaratsarhs struggling, too. 
    I'll do what I can but you're rather far away from me now. 
    I recognise @bantel_cat (Paul Rickwood) in this bracket:

Would you be willing to co-operate with me (TopDrives00761) and are there any other forumers about? 
    Ahh sorry, only just noticed this.
    Sure happy to cooperate but our paths probably won't cross.
    I'm not strong enough for T1 but I notice you are one the edge of it. If I can I'll try and boost you at the end.
    Thanks
    @Antoun @BoxtaS and others, thanks for the help. Hope I can return the favor soon!

Btw 3 Volvos in prizes... Maybe a sign? 
    22:52

22:58

23:05

Seriously im devastated. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't be too devastated.  It will probably be just as useful as the RS 4.0. :)
    HeissRod said:
    Don't be too devastated.  It will probably be just as useful as the RS 4.0. :)
    3 CF vs. 1CF...also it would have been nice to win just once. I invested 15 URs, 3600 Gold... 🙄 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    Sorry mate that you didn't make it, it was a mess, I was getting too much hit so I left behind to avoid all the big guns, last minute I tried to sneak in. It wasn't easy though, I had to buy 3 rounds of tickets.
    Only food in the packs and the Vaxual....ok let me put it this way, if it wasn't the prize tag on it I would have fuse it already