What's your secret to win China Shanghai

Hi,

For some reason I always qualify behind my opponent at Shanghai, any advice of specific requirements for season 6?

Also I have noticed that racing Shanghai is like playing roulette as you just have to be lucky not to fly off the track all the time, agree?

Tnx.

Comments

• MajorJeffMajorJeff Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    edited January 11
    Using Perez?
  • malelommalelom Posts: 2
    Perez lvl6 & Norris lvl8
    Midfield drivers... midfield results.
    You'll need to manage his power very closely at Turns 2, 8 & 10.

Good luck!
  • Series8AllTracksSeries8AllTracks Posts: 78 ✭✭
    edited January 11
    CHINA
    Start hard tires, first 4 laps. Green button.
    Useless orange, button when hard tire reach 50% wear.
    3. Red button when the same first hard rubber reach 40% wear left.
    4. Don't change tires yet.
    5. If drivers are too close let first driver go with first rubber till end of lap 6, go last 3 laps on Soft tires, red button all the way.
    6. The driver behind can have, 2 stops, for shifting tires 2 laps each. For lap 5/6 and 7/8
    However if I am your opponent you will still not win. Keep trying, be at weak users at least.
    Post edited by Series8AllTracks on
    Japan, start hard tires, go till end of lap 5 non stop or Lap 4 if you like, do only 1 stop in both cases.
    Get soft rubber for end of race.
    Australia, start hard tire go till end of lap 5, get soft tires for lap 6 to 8. Or 1 driver can go 2 stops stop after lap 4, and stop after lap6. Always finish races on soft. Hard tires are only goog for race starts, do whatever whenever, overtaking is end game, conservative of fuel and tires is for first 3 to 4 laps in most races.
    Final advice: stay far too away from Series 7 in your first 2 thousand races. Stay off please, we will defeat your guts in series 7 if your drivers are not level 9 at least. We, means old users.
    We are waiting for prey in series 7. Lions Den, brother.
    Mexico start on hard change to soft for lap 7 and 8 only. If driver too close, 1 pits after lap 5 other pits in after lap 6.

Russia  copy China copy baku copy Italy copy America copy AbuDhabi copy France copy Spain
    Good old Monaco is quiet close to Mexico strategy.
    Monaco is only track I start with Soft tires, green button for first 4 laps, push a little in lap 5, pit after lap 5, push all the way to end. On soft tires.

None of strategy will win you a race, until you use your own race since. It's all closed strategy, races can be a bit lemon sometimes. Until your stats are level 10 keep focus on defeating rivals, once your common stats reach level 10 max, you will get easy podiums than before, don't spend 400 bucks on Epic,  its endless game, lots of lemons there.
    The chute, sync star, wind tunnel, laser lock, profile or slits, zen or free wheeler.
    Grosjean Perez.
    Epic drivers and parts are only good in their level 6 and level 7, no one can reach there. So stay with Common and Rare stuff.
    Only few users can enjoy Epic stuff, 
    These users spend way too much money, dads money. Or users who win GP events and gather epic stuff. Rest get stepped up on. Like William's and Alpha Romeo in F1.

Use your bucks to unlock Gold cratescand above, that is the only place to invest bucks, else you will be short. And these crates should only be bought with 20 or 30 bucks.
    I never said to buy These crates for 250 or 1200 bucks, Horrible deal.
    Only buy crates which are on main screen, asset market, by the work is incremental buy, no one wins buying Vettel off asset market, because its level is 1 or 2. For fun you can buy Vettel, but it's not the ticket to series 7 . Enjoy low upgrade Epic drivers only in series 1 or 2.
    And of course, if your driver skids off track, go green on that corners. Grandma can do that.
  • Legend81Legend81 Posts: 94 ✭✭
    There is no fixed secret, just stay in lower Series, if you cannot win 3 to 5 straight races in a series go level down a series, higher you climb without smaller upgrades, greater is fall. I remember when I started this game I stayed in series 1 for a week, the next week all night long series 2, week 3 all day long series 3, week 4 series 4 and 5, week 6 series 6 for a month, after 2 months when common parts were level 9 or 10 I went to the jungle, The Good Ol' Series 7. By this time I have accumulated 2000 bucks, now I can open crates faster.
    Stayed with common and Rare items, Epic may be after 1 year of play.
    edited January 11
    But some people like to take their Giovinazzi level 5 and Leclers level 2, or maybe that level 1 Hamilton to series 7. And MAGIC happens . They are out of coins and bucks, but they can stare at that beautiful or handsome whichever you like: level 1 Hamilton. 🤣
    Funny thing Is: you can use these strategies in any racing manager game on web.
    Cause its racing. More like following. 🤪
    Lunch time: Series 7 🌭🍕🌮
    Horrible
  • HermanRossHermanRoss Posts: 2
    Legend81=Series8alltracks? ;)
    IDK but all that hard tyre advice is hilarious