Mercedes-Benz Tri-Series Head-to-Head: Stage 1 Mercedes C63 AMG 01/13 - 01/18

💰 BIG Cash Prizes! 💰

A time trial event for the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG on perilous mountain tracks. Superb engineering, beautiful views, lightening fast races. 

200 Gold entry price and available to all players with a C63 AMG.

Date + Time

Monday, January 13th, 2020, at 15:00 GMT (07:00 PST) to Saturday, January 18th, 2020 at 04:00 GMT (Jan 17th at 20:00 PST)

Entry Requirements

- 1x Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG

- 200 Gold

Prizes

- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 3 Star

- Big Cash prizes

- Gold

- Keys

Comments

• johns294johns294 Posts: 119 ✭✭✭
    Dammit, I have been putting all of my resources into a different car. I guess from now on I will wait and see the challenge before upgrading. 
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    johns294 said:
    Dammit, I have been putting all of my resources into a different car. I guess from now on I will wait and see the challenge before upgrading. 

I felt the same when I was upgrading a car I already owned! Double wasted resources there. :|
  • aleoaleo Posts: 13
    How about some tier S events.  Still haven't seen any.  I sure would like some Bugatti fusion credits.  There should be multiple events going on in multiple tiers all the time.  If you only have one event going on then everybody focuses on that one event and everybody gets the same fusion credits.  When you do these tri series events everybody is going to have the same car and they will all be fused from getting the credits from the event before.  When you have different events going on in different tiers at the same time you will have to pick and choose which event you want to focus on more (spending fuel). Have events that don't require everybody using the same car.
  • giuseppe1986giuseppe1986 Posts: 1
    Buonasera sono nuovo e vorrei porre una domanda:
    Ha per voi senso iniziare l'evento Mercedes a -40 ore dalla fine?
    Grazie per la risposta.
This discussion has been closed.