PL11 Rarity/RQ Changes Discussion

Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
edited February 24 in General Discussion
Hi All,

Notes on the RQ and Rarity changes can be found here.
Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Hutch_Katie, can we also expect to see a list of corrections?
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Katie!
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers for the update - quite a small list in comparison to previous updates.

I'm fine with this though.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised, but somehow happy with that. 
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    HeissRod said:
    Hi @Hutch_Katie, can we also expect to see a list of corrections?
    We are going to get these to you all next. Robin and I are working to get these collated but don't have an ETA.

@David_Fook, yeah it's a short list of changes!
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP my 127 stock RQ18s lying in wait.  :'(

Thanks for the update though @Hutch_Katie . Now we just need that video!
  • brenchbrench Posts: 13
    So the only rarity change is a car that's list wrong anyway and is a prize car no one owns. And changing 3 cars from 24 > 23 really makes no difference in the game.
    I tell you what the game really need is some more cars!
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    mikes said:
    More importantly, when should I start refreshing the app store every 2 minutes?
    I’ve already started 
    What if it doesn't come out until tomorrow - that's at least 720 refreshes
    That’s the least of my worries, I started at Christmas 😬
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    To save your phones and time, don't start refreshing your app store today! It's very close to being on your phones, but not 'today' close. We are feeding information out a little earlier than we have in the past.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21
    To save your phones and time, don't start refreshing your app store today! It's very close to being on your phones, but not 'today' close. We are feeding information out a little earlier than we have in the past.
    So you're saying begin refreshing at 12:01 am tomorrow. Got it. Is that UTC?
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it 'tomorrow' close?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21
    Is it 'tomorrow' close?
    My guess is either tomorrow or Thursday, before the next Tri-Series starts.  Based on past experience, expect the finals to be based on an existing manufacturer, with an expanded car lineup from the new update.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    If the Demon is going up, does that mean the RWD bug is being fixed in PL11? 🙂
    Asking again because someone missed it... Is it fixed? 
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Is it 'tomorrow' close?
    My guess is either tomorrow or Thursday, before the next Tri-Series starts.  Based on past experience, expect the finals to be based on an existing manufacturer, with an expanded car lineup from the new update.
    Tho they said they dont want to drop updates at the end of a week as there is nobody to fix possible bugs over the weekend
This discussion has been closed.