PL11.0 - The Great Exhibition Discussion

Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
edited February 24 in General Discussion
Good Morning all,
The Great Exhibition is currently rolling out to devices today! This thread is set up to discuss the update.
Here are the useful links to PL11 info:
Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on

Comments

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first impression: good job on the car pictures! Now we can actually see the car, looks like a decent selection.
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    I'm on the way...cannont update yet...PICTURES PLEASE!
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    I've added three new points to the patch notes that were missing. These are:
    • The Nurburgring North Loop challenge became too fast during the correction of a previous issue. This should now work as intended.
    • An issue where prices were missing in the cash and gold stores has been fixed
    • The blue highlight preview when upgrading cars was briefly missing, but has now returned
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    So many S cars but since my account is either bugged or nerfed, they're not gonna drop for me I guess.

Useless patch in that case. Next.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn it's going to be frustrating when my next legendary pull is an rq27 Lambo
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, anyone who already has the update, what's up with the challange mode? Can you do anything with no renown points, or you have to collect some first? Do you see any renown points as prizes for currently running events already?
  • 0171801718 Posts: 479 ✭✭✭
    IIRC the last update took more than 12 hours to appear in the google play store after it was released for iOS....so frustrating.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 479 ✭✭✭

2.5 million in premiums got me this, very happy.
    So 59 packs and you got 9 UR (15%) and 3 Epics (5%)...also how lucky that you got only two pre-update cars :-o...

• lg29lg29 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭✭
    This has probably been asked before but how does one obtain those purple star thingys?
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 81 ✭✭
    lg29 said:
    This has probably been asked before but how does one obtain those purple star thingys?
    yeah but wasnt answered yet. my assumption is that for each trophy you earn you earn one of those but thats just a guess.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭

2.5 million in premiums got me this, very happy.
    Holy ****. I spent about the same and gor one epic and two Ultra Rares
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    I noticed there is a new tag... Year of the Rat.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently a few cars 0-60 has changed, the super light, furui and McLaren p1 have all been lowered, anyone know if its nerfed their mra?
  • RawelRawel Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    So, anyone who already has the update, what's up with the challange mode? Can you do anything with no renown points, or you have to collect some first? Do you see any renown points as prizes for currently running events already?
    Looks like you can't do anything, also no idea when and how many renowns you earn from events. You don't get any from prize boards (at least in the daily), so I guess you get them at the end, but the amount is not shown anywhere
  • RawelRawel Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently a few cars 0-60 has changed, the super light, furui and McLaren p1 have all been lowered, anyone know if its nerfed their mra?
    Few is an understatement imo, I see lots of changes
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    I have to admit, first impression is good, very good.
  • genialrapiergenialrapier Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

Terrible 0-60 but decent mra.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A large number of my legendaries have altered 0-60 times along with a fair few epics too. All changes are by 0.1...possible rounding results?
  • Mark_GMark_G Posts: 29 ✭✭
    I got some data for the McLaren p1 tuned 333

Before update
    0-60:       2.6
    0-100:     4.96
    MRA:       110.17
    1/4 mile: 9.86
    1/2 mile: 15.10
    1 mile:     24.20

After update
    0-60:        2.5
    0-100:      4.83
    MRA:       107.30
    1/4 mile: 9.75
    1/2 mile: 15.00
    1 mile:     24.08

Seems to be the same for most cars with a low 0-60, that it improved it's 0-100 and standing drag times overall while having maybe a slight change in MRA. For example the Lancia ECV tuned 33x, which still has a 0-60 of 2.2, just improved overall with its times.

Before update
    0-60:       2.2
    0-100:     5.70
    MRA:       62.86
    1/4 mile: 10.60

After update
    0-60:        2.2
    0-100:      5.53
    MRA:       66.07
    1/4 mile: 10.45

Now I'm rerunning most of my cars to update my times in my excel sheet :D
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow lol, better by 0.2
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Good info. So although the MRA may be slightly worse, the car is faster overall.
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 81 ✭✭
    did somebody else got reshuffled into new event brackets? i am and certainly don't like it. I'm now with guys having up to 40k trophies (what i faced so far) with myself sitting at 4.4k lol. this happened to all events i was in and the competition got worse (at least for me).
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 906 ✭✭✭✭
    Snaetch89 said:
    did somebody else got reshuffled into new event brackets? i am and certainly don't like it. I'm now with guys having up to 40k trophies (what i faced so far) with myself sitting at 4.4k lol. this happened to all events i was in and the competition got worse (at least for me).
    You are not reshuffled in new brackets. Those are same brackets with players who have too updated their game same as you.
    Bracket players doesnt changes.

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 million spend on packs, 9 Ur, nothing better. FML and this algorhythm.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No mention of a Great Exhibition Starter pack, @Hutch_Katie?
  • goshkogoshko Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    I’ve just won a race by 0.01 seconds, so it seems like times are no longer going in increments of only 0.03.