PL11.0 - The Great Exhibition Discussion

Comments

• BasilBasil Posts: 280 ✭✭✭
    The garage bug is fixed !! The garage bug is fixed!! Praise the Lord !!!! Let’s spend my 4 Million cash saved 🤘🤘
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Basil said:
    The garage bug is fixed !! The garage bug is fixed!! Praise the Lord !!!! Let’s spend my 4 Million cash saved 🤘🤘

• EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    As a matter of interest does the new resolver fix whatever behaviour caused you to implement the 27mph speed limited section at the start of the hill climb tracks?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    PL11.1 Pre-Patch notes are now here.
    Don’t revert to 30 fps, that would be a mistake.... 60 fps is an improvement, keep working it it instead of reverting just because it had some unforseen sideeffects
    Some unforeseen side affects? The entire mechanics of the game are drastically altered.

I have only been sporadically reading forum so I may be misinformed. I was under the impression that the 60fps was causing the 0.01 second splits, but nothing else. That's a good thing in my humble opinion. 

I thought that the changes to the tuning pecking order of cars where 969 might now beat a 699 where previously it would lose, is due solely to the traction bonus given to counteract the orange triangle phenomena. Am I mistaken in this, genuinely asking. Would like to know.

Personally I really like that the race times are now at one-hundredth of a second accuracy. I have wanted this for a very long time.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    free cf incoming
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 520 ✭✭✭
    It is still to go to one-hundredth accuracy. It is at 0.016(6) with 60 fps.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Is the Huayra Nerf corrwct according to Real World data? 
  • baestbaest Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    If the retune feature is very limited & is at a cost to me, that'll do me.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this new? Certain attributes glow to show good selections for tracks (2.2 and 101)

• 0171801718 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    Is this new? Certain attributes glow to show good selections for tracks (2.2 and 101)

Not new. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    01718 said:

Not new. 
    Those 2 Blue squares glowing is new.

They used to be sliiiightly lighter shades of blue to show best 0-60 and best handling of your hand. Now they shine.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    01718 said:

Not new. 

Im not sure why its only those two. Perhaps it looks to be your lowest 0-60 and highest grip amongst your hand.
    Considering I’ve looked at that screen every day for 2 years I figured it was new. It highlights the top of the recommended attributes, in case you can’t read I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️ In this case it was twisty circuit. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    01718 said:

Not new. 

Im not sure why its only those two. Perhaps it looks to be your lowest 0-60 and highest grip amongst your hand.
    Considering I’ve looked at that screen every day for 2 years I figured it was new. It highlights the top of the recommended attributes, in case you can’t read I suppose 🤷🏻‍♂️ In this case it was twisty circuit. 
    I thought it was new at first too.

I had to browse old screenshots to see they must have just added some polish to the squares to make them actually shiny.

• milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was there from the beginning but I think it had been missing (the highlighting on the individual cars) since PL10 maybe
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need to fix this big issue... the game is broken with this results... come on Hutch... you need to fix traction bonus!!!
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    My disco against 8c
  • malsmals Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    kolov7 said:
    My disco against 8c
    This is a non sense, more aceleation and grip, less weight...

Hutch, why dont talk with forum for that some betatesters help you? Only open a thread to this. But again the same and new bug is ridiculous.
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    mals said:
    kolov7 said:
    My disco against 8c
    This is a non sense, more aceleation and grip, less weight...

Hutch, why dont talk with forum for that some betatesters help you? Only open a thread to this. But again the same and new bug is ridiculous.
    It cost me few loses,but i maxed in time,so this quals are safe for t2
  • lennonraylennonray Posts: 2
    I play on a fire HD tablet but has stopped saying I need the update but there’s nothing on the amazon store about an update.
    is it being rolled out soon ?
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 47 ✭✭
    lennonray said:
    I play on a fire HD tablet but has stopped saying I need the update but there’s nothing on the amazon store about an update.
    I also said for amazon store... but no one had reply me..
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aelburt said:
    lennonray said:
    It would seem you'll have to wait until the important task of correcting the vauxhall logo on the splash screen is sorted before its released on the Amazon store.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be brutally honest though, this update is the only one in a painfully long time that any manner of palpable change was made to this game for the better. The garage scrolling bug is fixed, the owners issue fixed, new substance added... Despite all the bugs being introduced from previous updates I like this one quite a lot.
    Probably because I've lowered my expectations so much for previous updates...
  • aelburtaelburt Posts: 47 ✭✭
    aelburt said:
    lennonray said:
    You cant expect them to answer such questions all day, would need atleast another community manager.

This is so funny lol