Chevrolet Matiz

The car has the incorrect country. It is sold by GM Korea for South Korea as a Chevy or Daewoo Matiz. It is known as a Spark in the US.

Comments

• CRO747CRO747 Posts: 103 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2
    So just because it wasn't sold or made in the US it country needs to be changed?
    Edit: this generation of Chevy Matiz was never sold in US.
    Post edited by CRO747 on
  • juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited February 3
    The country of the car (in game) is given by the country of the actual manufacturer that owns the brand. As Chevrolet is from US, this car is from US. Same happens with the Minis, the car is originally from UK, but when BMW bought the company, they're now Germans in the game (DE). You can see that the original Mini (and maybe others), are from UK, but not the new ones :)
  • alpashkalpashk Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    But there are also some GB opels and Fords. And all the modern bugatties are still french, even though they are owned and produced by VW. And you can't forget about Jags and Land Rovers, that are owned by Tata, but are still considered british. Volvo is also owned by some chineese manufacturer, i think, but it's still swedish. 
    Actually, that raises a good question, why are Mini-s considered to be a german car, when the manufacturer is, historically, british?
  • booboo186booboo186 Posts: 44
    Everyone is here debating the country - how on earth does it handle at 74 the thing will fall over 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    booboo186 said:
    Everyone is here debating the country - how on earth does it handle at 74 the thing will fall over 
    Which is apparently better than previous gen fiesta which is just a travesty
  • booboo186booboo186 Posts: 44
    booboo186 said:
    Which is apparently better than previous gen fiesta which is just a travesty
    Someone needed firing for that- I was horrified the first time I was how bad the fiesta was and how good this scrap heap was