The relentless erosion of goodwill

2»

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    I have a feature design similar to this, 'RQ Break', so rather than restrictions, I'd be able to say US event, but Buicks are 3 RQ less each, or handling event but Caterhams are 4 RQ more each. Events tend to be better when I can get more players in, but bonus points don't do much if the cars never win, so one way around that is a temporary event-specific shift in RQ. I'm still a fan of this, but haven't fit it in yet.

it's a good idea... because in this last event of the rat, the Rq is 130 and you can fit 5 superlight for example... you put 2 city streets and it was a good strategy but it's possbile to find people with 5 of the same car of 5 cars with rq26.... if they have a malus, for one specific car, they need to use some low rq!! and maybe we will see more strategy in the choice of hands!!
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!
    so funny.... 
    I know, right?!

Seriously, I've asked this before, but I don't think you've answered.  Why is every post an exclamation?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    I have a feature design similar to this, 'RQ Break', so rather than restrictions, I'd be able to say US event, but Buicks are 3 RQ less each, or handling event but Caterhams are 4 RQ more each. Events tend to be better when I can get more players in, but bonus points don't do much if the cars never win, so one way around that is a temporary event-specific shift in RQ. I'm still a fan of this, but haven't fit it in yet.

it's a good idea... because in this last event of the rat, the Rq is 130 and you can fit 5 superlight for example... you put 2 city streets and it was a good strategy but it's possbile to find people with 5 of the same car of 5 cars with rq26.... if they have a malus, for one specific car, they need to use some low rq!! and maybe we will see more strategy in the choice of hands!!
    OMGWTFBBQ!!!
    so funny.... 
    I know, right?!

Seriously, I've asked this before, but I don't think you've answered.  Why is every post an exclamation?

why not? are you a teacher? and seriously, where you asked something, i never read questions for me.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:
    HeissRod said:
    mauro07 said:

OMGWTFBBQ!!!
    so funny.... 
    I know, right?!

why not? are you a teacher? and seriously, where you asked something, i never read questions for me.
    No, it's curiosity.  I'm not critiquing grammar.