Challenge S2A2 Feb Announcement

Comments

• SquadalaSquadala Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Any hands for last round? The Bentley is clearly Unbeatable, any tips?
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    Will be very hard if u cant beat the bentley tho
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    Can't remember exactly what I used, but using 2 rare blue caterhams really saves RQ for the other sets.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 425 ✭✭✭

Elmiraj 1st, BMW 2nd, Caterham 3rd, Lambo 4th, VW 5th (it will need at least 669, took screenshot before updating)

exact same hand in same order works for 25th, Elmiraj loses by 73 pts but the others make it up

good luck
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    I got it, thanks. Caterham saved the day. 24 was tough.
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    edited February 14

Elmiraj 1st, BMW 2nd, Caterham 3rd, Lambo 4th, VW 5th (it will need at least 669, took screenshot before updating)

exact same hand in same order works for 25th, Elmiraj loses by 73 pts but the others make it up

good luck

Thanks a lot!!! I couldnt get past 24 without your help. 
    333 elmiraj beats the first track as well and I used a Veyron SS vs the porsche and a 333 rq23 Golf R instead of the bmw.

For the last set I used the Veyron vs the Bentley. Rest won without trouble.
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 786 ✭✭✭✭
    I used RQ22 Camaro SS Coupe, Metropolis, Kizashi, Maybach 57S, Phaeton.

Maybach was fully upgraded (996), but it's not a particularly brilliant fast circuit car. 
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    Will be very hard if u cant beat the bentley tho
    I used the honda rq22 against the bently (lost 80 or so) and the mclaren against the jag on fast wet. Made enough points to win 3*
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited February 14

good luck

Still stuck here. :(

Trying different options but seems I don't have enough good cars for this challenge. :o

Race 1 : McLaren 12C = OK
    Race 2 : ???
    Race 3 : Caterham = OK
    Race 4 : ???
    Race 5 : Phaeton = OK

Best cars I have for Race 2 and 4 seems not good enough (Subaru Impreza WRX STI, RQ24, 4WD Performance, at 3.3.3 and BMW 640i 4WD Performance at 3.3.6).
    I still can upgrade the BMW, but Subaru no, no UR to fuse.

Not sure I can pass this round then. I also have Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe (RQ22) - 159 / 4.3 / 87, but still lot of upgrades needed be able to beat Race 4.
    I have the Maybach 62 (RQ20) with standard tyres at 3.3.3 but I doubt I can have enough grip to win at Race 2 or 4 ?

Renault Dezir (maxed - 121 / 4.2 / 95) I don't think will be fast enough for Race 4 ?

I have a few 4WD all seasons but the typical ones, low acceleration and small grip, doubt it can be enough still for Race 2 or 4.

Buick Regal Turbo (RQ17, maxed - 154 / 5.7 / 88) is not good enough for Race 2 and 4 even with standard tyres (I tried it).

Not sure any other standard tyres car below 15 RQ would help.

Any idea or am I screwed?

Also I would avoid to upgrade cars and even buy tickets last minute if I have no chance for last round anyway. :/

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    600 gold to speed up 2 fuses and not even sure would be enough for this round and last one, anyway I give up. :(
    Yama_san said:
    I have the Maybach 62 (RQ20) with standard tyres at 3.3.3 but I doubt I can have enough grip to win at Race 2 or 4 ?

Renault Dezir (maxed - 121 / 4.2 / 95) I don't think will be fast enough for Race 4 ?

It's a bit late now, but when you're struggling on a challenge level then note down the times the opponents clock. That'll allow you to try your various cars on the same tracks in the campaign where there's no ticket requirement or time pressure. 
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoying squinting at the light blue RQ totals in the Weekend challenge to try to work out how much I have spare.  :smirk:
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Put in an obviously wrong car that is over the limit.  It at least helps see what the limit is and you can do quick math to back out the incorrect car.
    Bus placement on round 7?  track 4 and....?  Lost by 2 points. :|
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

lol....i tried on the Twisty Road
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    HeissRod said:

And the next one? Isetta win with vw 🤔 how do you pass?
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Blue2moro said:
    HeissRod said:

And the next one? Isetta win with vw 🤔 how do you pass?

Bus beats Isetta at 969 only
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 454 ✭✭✭
    This is really tough. Wasting lots of tickets.
    I am stuck at round 8 now. 1 more upgrade for the second vw, then lez see...
    HeissRod said:
    Loses 161 on hairpin and 168 on twisty road (both at 666). 
    I had to 969 both of my VWs

• StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    These 2x VW challenges suck. It's an all lucky test and try until you get the perfect match to win 457:207 or so. 
    That Grand Caravan is key in those VW challenges. It wins a lot of points in all the cities tracks.
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 13 anyone?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 15
    i think some challenge is good.. no impossible but you need to upgrade your Vw and find some good D cars or a mix of D-E and C
    cheminee said:
    That Grand Caravan is key in those VW challenges. It wins a lot of points in all the cities tracks.
    It's better than the i3S? 
    cheminee said:
    It's better than the i3S? 
    I do not have the i3s so unfortunatly I can't say.
    Dabigp said:
    Round 13 anyone?
    VW (3) vs Beat
    LP400 (19) Vs Clio
    El Camino (15) vs Z4
    Best Fast Circuit (You have 30RQ spare) vs TVR
    Pontiac Trans Am (13) vs Abarth
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Someone suggestions for round 9?