2003 Mercedes-benz SLR McLaren

ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
acceleration hugely improved:
0-124 in game @ 333: 10.79
0-124 irl : 10,6
0-186 in game @ 111: 36.79
0-186 irl : 28.8

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a15134370/mercedes-benz-slr-mclaren-auto-shows/

Comments

• juan_cruz_96juan_cruz_96 Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    I agree that it should be corrected, but taking screenshots in test bowl is not very accurate for proofs. I've tried for other cars, but always captured a different time (between a 2 second gap) for a certain speed. Here the difference is big, I don't doubt the times are enough. But it's a little advice for the future ;)
  • ThatPorscheGuyThatPorscheGuy Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    I agree that it should be corrected, but taking screenshots in test bowl is not very accurate for proofs. I've tried for other cars, but always captured a different time (between a 2 second gap) for a certain speed. Here the difference is big, I don't doubt the times are enough. But it's a little advice for the future ;)
    I mean its also 333 so of course the times aren't exactly the same as a stock slr, but it clearly shows the mclaren should get an mra buff.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What he means is that the times could be off, due to frame rates
    HeissRod said:
    What he means is that the times could be off, due to frame rates
    Could be true but that is at most like half a second, which means it still has to be corrected
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 663 ✭✭✭
    1 frame is only 0.0166666 seconds. Straight drags are not affected so much by it than something with turns and braking.
    Forgot to mention that the roadster and 722 also should get similar mra, roadster a little worse, 722 a little better.

Should be quite clear it needs a top end buff

• Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's one heck of a post bump lol
    That's one heck of a post bump lol
    I mean if it isn't seen this is the only way.