Chiron Sport Finals - The Great Exhibition (Event)

TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 11 in General Discussion
It's coming and it's going to be a Great Exhibition
Post edited by TopDrives40778 on

Comments

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10
    I predict
    5 X GE
    Two Off Road
    Three On Road
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where is 11.1 update? we need some fixes before the finale!!
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    It's coming and seems like it's going to be a Great Exhibition
    It's coming and seems like it's going to be a desperate cash grab while we are still beta testing this update...
    Who is flagging this? It's true. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    I suspect they're holding the update back until after the Lunar New Year events so they can remove the Year of the Rat tags all in one update.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    mauro07 said:
    I suspect they're holding the update back until after the Lunar New Year events so they can remove the Year of the Rat tags all in one update.
    Didn’t think about that, but it makes sense
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's coming and seems like it's going to be a desperate cash grab while we are still beta testing this update...
    You know, if you call everything a desperate cash grab, it's no longer desperate nor a cash grab.  It's just a business model.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    You know, if you call everything a desperate cash grab, it's no longer desperate nor a cash grab.  It's just a business model.
    People that think like that are the reason why the gaming industry has managed to get through with it's exploitative schemes. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    50rq🤔 this is new
  • return1return1 Posts: 16
    140 RQ all out GE with all these Bentleys being slow and not cornering 🤦‍♂️ Less than a month into the update. Thousands of USD doesn’t take you far unless super lucky because it is hard to find good GE cars with normal CFs. Trying my best but not moving anywhere sigh.
  • return1return1 Posts: 16
    Let me guess, one dry asphalt, one wet asphalt, one city, one off-road, one new track on asphalt but require high ride height. Having more than one dry flat asphalt non city will turn this into a McLaren feast which is still possible. But if that is the case I will be utterly disappointed and will gradually get out of this money grab business
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    I’d have to agree. I’ve lost valuable time when I’d be updating my new GE cars that I’ve not yet received! Put if off by a week? Nice random weekend event with prizes like gold lunar event to make up for the errors?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone got the tracksets?
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 817 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 13
    Yeah
    There was supposed to be a very humorous gif here.
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Not worth buying the 15 CF. No legendaries and all saved gold over 2 years gone. Good luck to the rest of you but I'm out. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Opened 7, nothing above ultra.
    15 CFs and not a single off-roader. Only one standard tire car even. Wouldn't bother really – the prelim CFs were more useful than these.
    Why are prize cars even excluded?
  • binnerbinner Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    15 CFs and not a single off-roader. Only one standard tire car even. Wouldn't bother really – the prelim CFs were more useful than these.
    You would think but I bought all 6 of those and got only ultra rares. Won't bother with any of these. Have to be around 15+ cf's with only ultra rares 
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    hutch?

• KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    Da m n, forced update yesterday.
    Entering Without update and seeing the Other people disappearing is a possible tactic here!
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 735 ✭✭✭
    Wow... 15 CF with only a project 7 and no off-roader 
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    KrDalle said:
    Da m n, forced update yesterday.
    Entering Without update and seeing the Other people disappearing is a possible tactic here!
    Depends... I don't remember when you get listed in new brackets after update.
    If it is as soon as you load the game, it won't work
    If it is only when you do a race in the event, then maybe you will remain listed in old brackets and there is a chance for a chiron. You just need to not race at all after update

Another way could be to not update at all untill the end of event, but this means you can't play for 3 days and also lose the weekend S2A2 event