PL11.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also excited about the XJR15, and the Stelvio, and the Cayenne Turbo, and the .....
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited February 12
    I will post drag results of XJR 15, Zonda F, RS5 Cabriolet and Camaro Convertible as soon as the update arrived for me (:
    XJR 15 333 Tune:
    Before 0-100 in 7.18 (with 3.6 0-60)
    After 0-100 in 6.08 (with 3.1 0-60)
    Before 1 Mile in 28.01
    After 1 Mile in 26.75

Zonda F 333 Tune:
    Before 0-100 in 6.73
    After 0-100 in 6.65
    Before Testbowl at 198MPH
    After Testbowl at 200MPH
    Before 1 Mile in 27.68
    After 1 Mile in 27.43

RS5 Cabriolet 969 Tune:
    Before 0-100 in 8.68 (with 3.9 0-60)
    After 0-100 in 8.60 (with 3.6 0-60)
    Before 1 Mile in 31.66
    After 1 Mile in 31.98 
    Thats a huuuuuuge mra nerf wtf

Camaro Convertible 699 Tune:
    Before 0-100 in 11.15 (with 3.6 0-60)
    After 0-100 in 9.16 (with 4.0 0-60)
    Before 1 Mile in 33.98
    After 1 Mile in 31.95
    edited February 12
    • Audi RS 5 Cabriolet (2012) Changed 0-60 to 4.3s, improved MRA
    Thats actually a nerf by almost 10 Points

You wanted to write "decreased mra"? Or is this a bug thing?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Metro or Cerbera i hope rerun!
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Audi RS 5 Cabriolet (2012) Changed 0-60 to 4.3s, improved MRA
    Thats actually a nerf by almost 10 Points

You wanted to write "decreased mra"? Or is this a bug thing?
    I made a note on this for review, specifically the decrease after 100mph

"Before 1 Mile in 31.66
    After 1 Mile in 31.98 "
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's nice to see the corrections and the rq changes.  They look pretty positive to me.

I've made mostly the same comment on the news thread, but it may stand a better chance of being seen here.

Having said the positive (and it IS positive), moving cars from epic to legendary is pretty fraught, and I'll be honest the timing here is execrable.

It's a bit late now as the update is already live but @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Katie@Hutch_Tim given that there's going to be a bunch of GE Packs opened for the finals do you not think making these RQ changes now is ... How do I put this delicately...

Less than wise and / or equitable.

Unless you build the final so that typhoon, vantage V12, db11, velar etc etc are not viable you're handing certain people a HUGE advantage.  

Would it really have killed you to wait until the Chiron event was over?

It may only be 10% of the GE epics, but please tell me you understand how bad this looks?  

Please tell me that you understand perception is more important than reality here.  

You do get that anyone who pulls V12 vantage on the 13th is going to be pretty livid right?

Perhaps you can allow anyone who pulls these cars from THIS set of carbons to upgrade them via support using URs rather than epics for the duration of the event?

I'm with you but waiting till after the final will make things worse. Just think about the 15x CF GE offers...
    That beeing said, the prize car is the real problem here it should have been a less valuable car than the bugatti, because as you said those who got lucky will propably have a massive advantage.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Handling is high for all surface.
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 33
    HeissRod said:
    @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Katie

With this update dropping right before the end of the Prelims, how is this going to affect event payouts?  Can you confirm that this will work as it has in the past, where anyone in bracket "6" will get paid out from bracket "6".  However, until the end of the event, pre-update and post-update players won't be able to see each other on the leaderboard, nor race each other? 
    I can at least tell that i only see one other guy in my bracket (not the Bugatti one) while i was Place 88 before it now obviously shows p2... lets see 
  • KarhgathKarhgath Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Snaetch89 said:
    HeissRod said:

With this update dropping right before the end of the Prelims, how is this going to affect event payouts?  Can you confirm that this will work as it has in the past, where anyone in bracket "6" will get paid out from bracket "6".  However, until the end of the event, pre-update and post-update players won't be able to see each other on the leaderboard, nor race each other? 
    I can at least tell that i only see one other guy in my bracket (not the Bugatti one) while i was Place 88 before it now obviously shows p2... lets see 
    It would be nice to know how the end of event will award tiers. I see the update siting in the Play store and I really do not know what to do.

Are you always matched only to the other guy? Is his score very far from you? Are you getting hutch bots?
  • Snaetch89Snaetch89 Posts: 33
    Karhgath said:
    Snaetch89 said:
    HeissRod said:

It would be nice to know how the end of event will award tiers. I see the update siting in the Play store and I really do not know what to do.

Are you always matched only to the other guy? Is his score very far from you? Are you getting hutch bots?
    Yeah thats the point i only Match against him and his score is like 200points higher.. so Good for him 
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally, will the BMW X1 tyre change mentioned in the update notes a few patches ago but not implemented ever materialise, or have they been cancelled following new information?
    Incidentally, will the BMW X1 tyre change mentioned in the update notes a few patches ago but not implemented ever materialise, or have they been cancelled following new information?
    I can't find anything in the News & Announcements section, which mentions a change for the X1.  The only time it's mentioned is in the German Ren. 9.0 announcement thread.  I also checked the corrections sheet and there is a mention about tire corrections for BMW SUVs, with a note that specifically states the RWD X1 used standard tires, but 4WD models used all-surface tires.  Maybe this is what you're referring to?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the force update taking effect? 
  • BasixBasix Posts: 13
    edited February 13
    The anticipated upgrade for the F-Type R Coupe AWD has also actually nerfed its Mid Range by more than 10 Points.
    333 before:
    0-60: 3,6
    0-100: 7,75

333 after:
    0-60: 3,2
    0-100: 7,55

Same for the 2015 911 4S Targa.

I unfortunately didn't record 1 mile times tho. But Hutch described the MRA improvements as better 0-100 times (or other things beyond 0-60). So technically its okay then although for me its massively decreased MRA
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apology accepted
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Care to comment on all the MRA notes @Hutch_Robin?

for example, why was the 924 Rallys 0-100 completely trashed? I assume you had a reason for the other changes but posering the top speed on this car shouldn’t affect the 0-100 much if at all, its a rally car for crying out loud
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 222 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the hard work, Robin! It's appreciated.
    HeissRod said:
    I can't find anything in the News & Announcements section, which mentions a change for the X1.  The only time it's mentioned is in the German Ren. 9.0 announcement thread.  I also checked the corrections sheet and there is a mention about tire corrections for BMW SUVs, with a note that specifically states the RWD X1 used standard tires, but 4WD models used all-surface tires.  Maybe this is what you're referring to?
    It was part of the corrections list for the Italian Renaissance patch:
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7677/italian-renaissance-car-corrections-list

As far as I can see the only 2010 X1 in game is the rear wheel drive one. 

I'm not disputing the accuracy either way, I just wished to know whether it got delayed or cancelled. It sounds like the latter. 
    edited February 14
    HeissRod said:
    It was part of the corrections list for the Italian Renaissance patch:
    https://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/7677/italian-renaissance-car-corrections-list

As far as I can see the only 2010 X1 in game is the rear wheel drive one. 

I'm not disputing the accuracy either way, I just wished to know whether it got delayed or cancelled. It sounds like the latter. 
    Well, I see the forum search failed me.

Anyways, that should actually not have been in the patch notes.  It was on the list as addressed for 10.0, but it was determined that no change would be made, per my reason earlier.
  • vossixvossix Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭
    It is a new update in the store. 
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    ? What?
    Different years.  Different motors.
  • KrDalleKrDalle Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    The pickup was always better, now worse but same rq?
    edited February 14
    From the patch notes on car corrections:
    "Some cars may not have had this RQ changed in line with their performance change. We will aim to update these in our next update."

I'd expect the pickup to drop in RQ next update.
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 434 ✭✭✭
    edited February 15
    Standard escalade has better stats than ext now....

hifichris said:
    Standard escalade has better stats than ext now....

I believe the EXT is a lengthened version with a pick-up bed, rather than a sporty special.

Although the original corrections thread also mentioned a reduction in handling to equal or below the short wheelbase RQ19 version so I'm not sure if that's still to come, as well as corrections to the displayed peak power and torque figures.