PL11.1 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 906 ✭✭✭✭
    Hotfix updates usually are not creating split brackets. Because there is not car corrections/Rq changes
  • alenCalenC Posts: 5
    Can you change in future weekly challenges this picture behind ? 
    RQ is seen very bad and difficult.
  • alenCalenC Posts: 5
    Yellowbird packs openning. Still a problem with not seeing picures. Only stars.
  • woolstagwoolstag Posts: 1
    Downloaded update 13/2, noted bugs in that update, I them just tried to log in today, message is I need a further update 14/2 but when the link takes me to App Store, it just says open app and there is nothing to download, going round in citcles
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Forced update for me, and I think I lost my last cars from the park. I think I still had a few - still with a doubt though. Didn't happen to anyone else, in case of?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm...

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.  Noted.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont know if it was said before but adds doesnt work.
    Did you restart the app?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17
    HeissRod said:
    Did you restart the app?
    Ads are barely working for me since PL11.1, not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I can watch at most 2-3 ads daily, at random times of the day, but usually it's not working at all. It's most annoying with the Leoni upgrade ads, because that either freezes the game, if there are no more cards left to turn, or end in a server error and a restart if there are. No matter how many times I restart the game.
    edited February 17
    That Leoni issue has been there since the start of the 'watch ads to upgrade cars'.  I agree that it's highly annoying.

For watching the ads; the only issue I usually have is watching the first ad, after collecting the 5G free.  Usually the button does nothing.  Sometimes if I wait until just right after the exploding pixels start to shrink, then the button will work.  However, I usually have to restart the app to get the ads button to work. I've never had the ads not work after restarting.  Does that not work for you guys?

-Edit: iOS
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    That Leoni issue has been there since the start of the 'watch ads to upgrade cars'.  I agree that it's highly annoying.

For watching the ads; the only issue I usually have it watching the first ad, after collecting the 5G free.  Usually the button does nothing.  Sometimes if I wait until just right after the exploding pixels start to shrink, then the button will work.  However, I usually have to restart the app to get the ads button to work. I've never had the ads not work after restarting.  Does that not work for you guys?

I have the same issue on android

• kaje73kaje73 Posts: 320 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

For watching the ads; the only issue I usually have is watching the first ad, after collecting the 5G free.  Usually the button does nothing.  Sometimes if I wait until just right after the exploding pixels start to shrink, then the button will work.  However, I usually have to restart the app to get the ads button to work. I've never had the ads not work after restarting.  Does that not work for you guys?

Exactly my experience also. iOS (both iPhone and iPad) for me too. 
    As ozzman said, works barely at random times after pl11.1, and leoni doesnt work at all. 

What you are saying, that was happening to me also but before pl11.1.

I am using Android.
  • MoogMoog Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭
    The Leoni crashing happens to me to, always has but not everytime. 
    I find that if I get a Leoni crash, and the game restarts, Leoni will crash the next time too. In order to break the cycle, I need to force quit the app and start it again and then Leoni works.

I use both iOS and Android and the issue occurs on both.

• Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Problem with the championships. I can‘t move forward. I have 300 points but:
    USA - 3 is not open
    Germany - 3 is not open
    Italy - 3 is not open
    Japan - 4 is not open
    France - 6 is not open
    UK is ok and ready

so I can‘t play. 😢
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I encountered a bug, don't know if it's new.
    It happens in the fusing section of a car, where all the fuse materials are listed on the bottom of the screen. If you repeatedly press the arrow button to move one section to the right, it will freeze and show no car at all. You have to go back and enter again to fix it.

I can try to make a screenshot / video later and post it.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I encountered a bug, don't know if it's new.
    It happens in the fusing section of a car, where all the fuse materials are listed on the bottom of the screen. If you repeatedly press the arrow button to move one section to the right, it will freeze and show no car at all. You have to go back and enter again to fix it.

I can try to make a screenshot / video later and post it.

I have this. I can sometimes replicate this by scrolling slowly (still tapping the arrow, not scrolling per se)
    It only happens when I am feeding SR to UR, so I think my vast SR garage/food is a possible cause of this culprit
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    @Mrpiratepete if it's not new, that's OK as it still needs a fix. If you can create a video that would be great.
    @RWare I'll add your notes to the same bug to help with repro steps.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    USA - 3 is not open
    Germany - 3 is not open
    Italy - 3 is not open
    Japan - 4 is not open
    France - 6 is not open
    UK is ok and ready

so I can‘t play. 😢

why? do you do 3 stars in every set?
    mauro07 said:
    USA - 3 is not open
    Germany - 3 is not open
    Italy - 3 is not open
    Japan - 4 is not open
    France - 6 is not open
    UK is ok and ready

so I can‘t play. 😢

Oh, do I need three Stars everywhere? Sorry, I thought because of the marked sign, it is ready. Ok, I will Check this. 
    mauro07 said:
    USA - 3 is not open
    Germany - 3 is not open
    Italy - 3 is not open
    Japan - 4 is not open
    France - 6 is not open
    UK is ok and ready

so I can‘t play. 😢

Oh, do I need three Stars everywhere? Sorry, I thought because of the marked sign, it is ready. Ok, I will Check this. 
    Thanks, that was the key. 👍🏼
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭
    New update, old bugs...
    Ads works once every... 3 hours? maybe 4? Already lost one "set" of 17 gold because of this, many crashes because ads doesn't start when the game propose you the free upgrade and the only way is to tap on another cards that you do not deserve... Any chance to get this solved? Or maybe Hutch doesn't like money from ads, only from whales...
    The free gold runs every 6 hours.  I haven't figured out when the free upgrades from Leoni refresh.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    New update, old bugs...
    Ads works once every... 3 hours? maybe 4? Already lost one "set" of 17 gold because of this, many crashes because ads doesn't start when the game propose you the free upgrade and the only way is to tap on another cards that you do not deserve... Any chance to get this solved? Or maybe Hutch doesn't like money from ads, only from whales...
    One set? Ads have always been bugged for me... i guess its more than 1000 gold that i already lost with that 🤔
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 906 ✭✭✭✭
    I am reading and feeling for you guys. 
    I dont have any issues with ads. Working as clockwork. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    The free gold runs every 6 hours.  I haven't figured out when the free upgrades from Leoni refresh.
    Leoni comes around every 30 minutes

HeissRod said:
    Leoni comes around every 30 minutes

Right, but from what I understand, there is a limited number of these available in X time frame. (Such as 10 in a day). I haven’t figured out that time frame.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    New update, old bugs...
    Maybe I found a way around while they fix the problem: reset your google ads ID from phone settings, restart the phone, restart TD.
    Still testing, maybe "restart the phone" can be skipped...

Invisible RQ counter..its pain in the **** making hands now.

This discussion has been closed.