PL11.1 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Invisible RQ counter..its pain in the **** making hands now.

yup. The font or background colour needs to change
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    HeissRod said:
    The free gold runs every 6 hours.  I haven't figured out when the free upgrades from Leoni refresh.
    Leoni comes around every 30 minutes

Right, but from what I understand, there is a limited number of these available in X time frame. (Such as 10 in a day). I haven’t figured out that time frame.
    I never noticed a limit, not even in the week were i went wild in clubs and really played a lot

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd.  When that bug was brought ot Hutch's attention long ago, they said that it happened when Leoni ran out of upgrades.  When her available count restocked, the problem went away.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    I have all notifications turned off and yet I still get notifications all the time.

Also, not specific to PL11.1 because I've always had this bug, but sound effects ALWAYS turns back on again when I use my headphones. Really annoying to be listening to music while playing TD because it says it's off, so you have to toggle it on and then turn it off again.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    Im connected with google play and facebook and the game always used to show up my facebook name but now it shows my google play name
    Is this a known bug or is this new?
    (If anyone meets me im an event ans want to coop, my new ign name is "twinkie")
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the ads are still not working for me most of the times, Leoni is just an annoying feature that breaks the game if I give her a shot. Can we get at least a "we're looking into it" regarding this subject?
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    As the ads are still not working for me most of the times, Leoni is just an annoying feature that breaks the game if I give her a shot. Can we get at least a "we're looking into it" regarding this subject?
    I managed to deal with it temporarily. When it happens, go to phone settings - google settings - ads and reset your ID. Restart TD and ads will work again... Annoying, but at least you don't lose gold...
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    I managed to deal with it temporarily. When it happens, go to phone settings - google settings - ads and reset your ID. Restart TD and ads will work again... Annoying, but at least you don't lose gold...
    Works like a charm, for now. Let's see how long it lasts. Thanks.
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    rei348 said:
    Ozzman said:
    Works like a charm, for now. Let's see how long it lasts. Thanks.
    I just repeated the process... When you get stuck with ads, reset ID and you'll be fine. 
    Still annoying... But I don't expect an update soon  :'(
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 239 admin
    @greddy - we have a bug open for the messages not getting to players. When we went through my game settings, in the game I had notifications disabled. Can you see if yours are enabled, please? I don't remember disabling mine, but now it's re-enabled I am getting the notifications.
  • stefix000stefix000 Posts: 7
    edited February 25
    Hi @Hutch_Katie @Hutch_Robin. To answer to my previous comment in the old topic of 2018 that answered @AndreasSimmer . I can confirm you that since 5 days now, I have the same issue "error server" when I try to enter in the events, no possibilities without this error that restarts the game. Everything else in the game do work properly. I tried to reboot the phone and to install again the again, with no success. What happens ? What can I do ? Anyone can help me ?
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 239 admin
    edited February 25
    @stefix000 I've sent your ID on to Arturo and the team to get sorted for you .
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    you are not alone stefix......been like this since early hours Saturday morning....only events affected

you are not alone stefix......been like this since early hours Saturday morning....only events affected

I hope it exists a solution. Thanks for your support.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @greddy - we have a bug open for the messages not getting to players. When we went through my game settings, in the game I had notifications disabled. Can you see if yours are enabled, please? I don't remember disabling mine, but now it's re-enabled I am getting the notifications.
    I have them off and i dont understand why would this affect ingame messages? I dont want my phone to vibrate all the time. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since you closed and moved that thread it's always new for me. Won't vanish.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ads don't worked.... compansation? it's 51 gold for day!!
    stefix000 said:

stefix000 said:

ANOTHER DAY GONE BY.....

now up to 96 hours and still can't enter any events at all..........
    edited February 26

ANOTHER DAY GONE BY.....

now up to 96 hours and still can't enter any events at all..........
    Still the same for me. Nothing has changed ! What a shame. What do we have to do ?
    @Hutch_Katie @Hutch_Tim ?
    Post edited by stefix000 on
    hey guys... you link FB or google play to TD? clean cache? and uninstall and install again the app?
    mauro07 said:
    hey guys... you link FB or google play to TD? clean cache? and uninstall and install again the app?
    Hello, 
    Unfortunately yes :

- Linked to Google Play
    - Cache cleaned
    - Reinstall on same phone
    - Install on a new phone

-> Exactly the same issue in all case. I'm lost on what to do 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stefix000 said:
    mauro07 said:
    Hello, 
    Unfortunately yes :

- Linked to Google Play
    - Cache cleaned
    - Reinstall on same phone
    - Install on a new phone

-> Exactly the same issue in all case. I'm lost on what to do 
    Leave while you still can!
    how much, gold and cash has been lost in 100 hours, how many cars from the prize boards to be sold have been missed...  Yellowbird points and event awards.........it's 200 tickets in that time on daily events alone......plus all other events that have been run...(Don't know how many as can't access the events) but at 2 others per day that is 600 tickets.......
    what a shame Hutch!!! @Hutch_Tim they must have answers from someone!!!
    how much, gold and cash has been lost in 100 hours, how many cars from the prize boards to be sold have been missed...  Yellowbird points and event awards.........it's 200 tickets in that time on daily events alone......plus all other events that have been run...(Don't know how many as can't access the events) but at 2 others per day that is 600 tickets.......
    You might get an alu pack as compensation.
     From Sebastian B. @ 11:50
    "the server team let us know that they've re-run the processor for a specific event that was causing this issue.  Could you please try entering the event section once again and see if this issue continues..??"

tried and still no joy..........
    Hi everybody, after all of these 5 days, I just received a message of resolution of Arturo B that they've solved the issue. I just checked and everything is going well now. I can enter in the events as before. Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, no compensation received for the bug. To resume, the problem was completely by the Hutch side. I hope it's gonna be solved for @DrizztSalvatore and other guys in the case !
    YEP....got home from work and events accessible........cheers Stefix000
    YEP....got home from work and events accessible........cheers Stefix000
    Happy for you ! Cheers !
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since you closed and moved that thread it's always new for me. Won't vanish.
    Go to the top of the forum, click your avatar pic, select 'Mark All Viewed'. :)