Skip to content

PL11.1 Bug Reporting Thread

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just played five tickets in Clubs and the scoreboard has only recorded two of them. 🙄
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the bug again that I don't see "new" messages and threads in the car corrections categorie. It worked fine until 2-3 days ago.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant create new races in clubs.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Cant create new races in clubs.
    Yeah something is up with Clubs. I can't create new races either but it seems that some people can because it hasn't completely died.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still the same perdicament over 12hrs later.

Not that anyone seems even capable of knowing
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's why top left always loses? Has this handicap to contend with.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 29
    Blue2moro said:
    Top will always lose, more precise, It will not win. Its more because bottom always will focus more left side and same with top right corner. It will tend to have more attention towards left. Like with reading, we read from left to right, it is more psychological thing.

Clubs map needs to be redesign  and turned accordingly for each club to be at same position.

Top left corner till now has won 2.96% of all seasons.
    REALAIS said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Top will always lose, more precise, It will not win. Its more because bottom always will focus more left side and same with top right corner. It will tend to have more attention towards left. Like with reading, we read from left to right, it is more psychological thing.

Clubs map needs to be redesign  and turned accordingly for each club to be at same position.

Top left corner till now has won 2.96% of all seasons.
    Absolutely, same reason drinks cabinets behind a bar always have the product that needs shifting top left. Your eyes naturally start there.
    Also, still can't start events.

Note, I have entered the event ringed blue in this screenshot, but only because I couldn't start an event in the ones I've ringed red.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Seems there is event issues in clubs this  all season too.
  • binnerbinner Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Katie any word on the 10000 to 10000 scoring glitch on clubs? The clubs requirements today are great only to be ruined by the scoring glitch. I have no idea what the score of an event is so I'll enter and sometimes it'll literally take 45 minutes to an hour to finish because it must have been a brand new event. This is not only not fun but also horrible for grinding cash. 
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 259 admin
    @binner The bug is logged with the team but there's no update at the moment on when the fix will be ready and go out.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but Hutch said, if i'm wrong, they released more updates with little bug fixes... where are this little update to fix some bugs?
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 259 admin
    @binner We are looking for more reproduction steps for the Error with Clubs scores.

If anyone experiencing the issue and give us more detail on the scenarios around it happening, this would be useful. And as ever, device info too
    @binner We are looking for more reproduction steps for the Error with Clubs scores.

If anyone experiencing the issue and give us more detail on the scenarios around it happening, this would be useful. And as ever, device info too
    This is a screenshot I have from when I posted before about it in the PL8.1 clubs thread. So it is the only screenshot I have atm of it, but hopefully it gets the point across. 
    Basially in the picture you can see the scoreboard is stuck at 10000 to 10000 even though legacy is gaining plus 634. This means I have no idea when the events going to end. Could be 2 minutes or 30. Hard to know if you plan on grinding another right once this finishes. The scoreboard also is showing this from the main event selection screen. So when you're deciding whi h event to join again you have no clue if the event will be finished in 2 minutes or much much longer. Also from the main screen when this occurs (which I do not have a screenshot of unfortunately) it shows 0 people are entered for each team. However when you join it and do 1 race and get back to the screen like which is posted above you can see all the people entered. So the info from the main screen is incorrect. This only ever happens when the scoreboard is glitched showing 1000 to 10000 as well. Basically in the end meaning the only useful thing we can gather before joining an event is the requirements and rq limit. Nothing about whose winning or how many people are entered for each team. Next time this happens I'll try grab some more screens of it. My device is a Samsung galaxy S9 with android 10 o's but from what I've heard from others it is affecting iPhones aswell when the glitch happens. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If im right this happens every thursday and friday for a some weeks now. annoying af
    If im right this happens every thursday and friday for a some weeks now. annoying af
    I noticed that trend too. Happened to me last week Thursday a bit before the finals started and lasted until about Saturday. Didn't happen this Thursday though so I'm curious to see if it'll happen again next Thursday before the final starts
    It happened to me yesterday on thursday, and also today
    Yep glitch is starting again for me now. Started periodically doing it in the morning now it's constantly doing it. If I open and close the game enough times (1-10 or more time) sometimes scores will show again. But seems like if I'm in Clubs and the scoreboard is working if I leave the clubs homepage to play a regular event and then come back to clubs 9 times out of 10 the event I was in which I know had a score is now showing 10000 to 10000. And every other event on my map is. 
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 150 ✭✭✭
    With about 6 different events happening its extreme unuseful to set the match with the correct cars again. After I entered 5x jag event all my hands are 5x tier 7 Jags. And this happened several times the last days. Especially with events when tried out different settings it's hard to find the final hand again. Please fix that! 
    Styxinger said:
    With about 6 different events happening its extreme unuseful to set the match with the correct cars again. After I entered 5x jag event all my hands are 5x tier 7 Jags. And this happened several times the last days. Especially with events when tried out different settings it's hard to find the final hand again. Please fix that! 
    yeah its broken. expect a patch later this summer

Blue2moro said:
    There appears to be a problem with my CF offers. I'm only seeing 27. Please can you make sure more are made available.

If you buy them all new ones might appear. Or wait till later today

edited April 15

Since I haven't heard anything here's a other batch of screenshots to maybe make the issue more clear. 
    As you can see the event I selected is showing a score of 10000 to 10000

Same as this one

Every event I select on the screen shows the same. A score of 10000 to 10000. Also only shows 1 person entered and a score of +0. Basically giving no reliable info on what's going on in the event.

I entered the event above the rq98 "drag and city" event which above this picture is showing a score of +0 and only 1 person from the opposing team entered (same as what every space on the map is showing.) As you can see now that I joined there is actually others entered in this event. Also there is a +136 score for full throttle. However overall score still showing 10000 to 10000. It does this for every event I enter at the current moment. And then randomly gets magically fixed and works as it normally does. 
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Didn't screenshot but I am noticing a bug recently where if I try to click on an event really fast the game bugs out. RQ limit showing none, requirements showing none (with red color like I'm missing cars needed in the requirement), and the game is stuck. Can't click on nothing nor go back, just have to close the app and then restart. 
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    This is what I'm talking about. I just want to race but the game bugs out and I'm stuck, only way out is to close the app. 

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭

Since GE some cars take ages to DNF on high speed tracks. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 30
    What GE cars?  I don't see any GE cars?

Regardless, that has always happened.  Doesn't have anything to do with tagged cars. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    What GE cars?  I don't see any GE cars?

Regardless, that has always happened.  Doesn't have anything to do with tagged cars. 
    What he meant is that this happens since the GE update. And I also recall the same. It's pretty annoying while smurfing. Even at x16 speed these races take sooooo long. This is a new issue, it wasn't like this before the GE update.
This discussion has been closed.