Diablo sv 1996

TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
MRA took a big hit, going from 100 to 87.
Top speed still blatantly incorrect, especially compared to the other Diablos.

Patch notes mentioned mra buff, but the opposite was implemented. Same with the 911 turbo.

Seriously, how much can they get wrong each time?

Seems like they have created this behemoth monster collection of cars and stats go in all direction with each update, completely out of their control.

Comments

• PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭
    I never knew the Diablo SV had 100 MRA, I thought only the original Diablo had it.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s what it says on topdrives club (old stats I presume), and from memory that seems about right.
    Come on hutch, either fix the top speed of the diablo sv or do not include freakin test bowls.
    So wrong.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 23
    Stock car has 84.78 MRA
    Stock car has 84.78 MRA
    Yeah it took a big hit, used to be much better. Now worse than standard diablo? Car performance is plain wrong, so yeah, let’s create tri series events where it is one of the crucial cars, good idea.
    I kinda doubt that the SV is worse than the standard Diablo.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a good example why I think they really intended to buff the MRA of numerous cars (patch notes) but just goofed and unintentionally made them worse.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused.  This picture shows the SV winning and both cars are maxed?
    HeissRod said:
    I'm confused.  This picture shows the SV winning and both cars are maxed?
    The sv is slightly better than the standard diablo, as it should be, EXCEPT for top speed, which is incorrectly lower. So on test bowl and north loop the SV looses to the standard diablo, and also looses to inferior epic and UR lambos with higher mra / top speed.

This is really dumb, they tweaked the MRAs but not the top speed. And then they launch tri series events with test bowls and north loop where these cars are crucial. Facepalm, yet again
    Ah, ok.  Gotcha.  So the screenshot was not a representation of the problem.
    edited February 25
    Indeed. the person above my original post was saying that the Diablo SV is worse than the Diablo now, so I simply showed that it wasn't tje case and the SV is still superior than the standard version.
    Indeed. the person above my original post was saying that the Diablo SV is worse than the Diablo now, so I simply showed that it wasn't tje case and the SV is still superior than the standard ,version.
    To be exact I was simply raising the question whether it was now worse than the standard diablo, not making a statement that it was.

We now know thanks to your evidence that the sv should still beat the standard diablo on many tracks.

Given the lower top speed however, the standard diablo will beat the sv on any track that favors high top speeds.
    Sorry for causing any confusion :)
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭
    Ha, these diablos are still very wrong
    https://www.topgear.com/car-news/supercars/lamborghini-diablo-has-many-special-editions-here-they-are#5
    This article by TopGear should explain everything 

The 1995 Diablo SV have Pop up up and down headlights, and it was started with 510bhp. It is questionable about its 0-60 and top speed, if it had a shorter gearing, it should achieve 0-60 or even 0-100 faster than the Diablo SE 
    https://www.autoevolution.com/lamborghini/diablo/

And does “adjustable spoiler” means more grip?